Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The KKK Experience

So I come in the house and my mom knows now I'm a sportswriter so she thinks she's slick. She says " I know 100% the Canucks are going to win tonight." I asked her why do you think that, actually before I asked her, I had this hole in my boxers where my dick is. So I'm like mom check this hole and my dick was hanging out and she's like "ewwwwwwww, you have no shame." Anyways she told me the Vancouver Canucks were going to win because she's rooting for them because they're Canadian. I'm thinking what the fuck, so we put $20 on it.

Of course the Canucks got decimated 0-4 and I got paid. But that ain't what I want to talk about. Few things I noticed about this KKK Rally, this nationalism bullshit has to end. You got Don Cherry on there talking about "no other sport does this. It's Game 7. Tickets are going for 15 grand." Nigga sit your old white ass the fuck down. It's like the dude never heard about NBA, NFL, MLB. Then he's riding the dick of every Canadian person and shit I started feeling sick. This sport fucking sucks too. You got a bunch of white niggas chasing a puck and shit. It takes a lot of skill to do that shit but so does golf. I just don't see the fun in it. I couldn't play that shit. One of those white boys takes a shot to my head and I'm beating his ass relentlessly with my stick (no homo). I watched it cause I got to bond with the family but in all reality that shit was about as fun as Father's Day at a black home.

Then there was the aftermath. Those Vancouver cats like to get drunk and high and riot because they lost. I semi-understand it. While intoxicated there is nothing more exhilarating than breaking shit and setting shit on fire (so long as no one gets hurt) but in typical Canada fashion the media decides to act like it's September 11th. "It will take years to reverse this reputation for Vancouver following the rioting," WHO GIVES A FUCK. Vancouver is filled with fucking nasty chinks, Pakis, and white kids whose mothers got fucked by 4 homeless men at the same time during Woodstock. Who really gives a fuck about those people? Those folks out there listen to Lenny Kravitz and then sniff paint and do acid, you cares if they're breaking shit and setting stuff on fire. But you know, it's a national travesty. People need to shut the fuck up, get some pussy and eat some chinese food with plenty msg. (no disrespect Chad, Leeland or anyone out in Van City lmao hope y'all are safe)


I'm out , peace.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Whats the hole in the boxers have to do with anything. Haha

BronxBomber said...

it was fuckin hilarious lmao her face was priceless.