Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, June 17, 2011

KKK Rally Continues-NXNE



Check out this funny ass pic: funny pic
 

Today I ended up at the North by Northeast musical festival. The reason I went because my boy was coming from Hamilton and I really wanted to see him. I'm pretty much scarred for life. I ended up in a Mosh Pit when Fucked Up (band and the lead dude is in today's pic) had their set. I don't get the whole punk rock thing and I only made out three words during the entire festival from the bands but shit what an experience. I had people coming up to me asking me for acid and ecstasy. I left the Mosh Pit and there were brown stains all over my hoodie. You could assume they were grass stains except the venue was on fucking concrete, Dundas Square so who knows what the fuck shit is. 

Where to begin, I'm kind of deaf right now. My buddy and I ended up debating the whole drunken convo we had last week where he said fuck all his friends and he did it again, he also dissed the hot one I told the fucker to cut that shit out, she deserves no slander. Except he will never say "Fuck Miss. Piggy" though he made a good point today. Then my other buddy gets so fucking wasted I had to hold his hand to take him to the washroom. He kissed an 80 year old tourist on her hand, danced with a 70 year old, then tried to hold the hand of an 18 year old. The guy was a fucking wreck too he made us leave the pub early so he could see "Kieth Morris and OFF" and by the time we got there he was so wasted he kept crying THE ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT about how his friends abandoned him. 

Then my other friend, runs into his friend who is also shitfaced and crying because his lost his 5 day all access wristband which he paid $60 for and smashed his $400 glasses. I got to the event at 8pm and left around midnight, I listened to these two motherfuckers cry about shit for 4 fucking hours while watching white people with face tats start mosh pits and scream things that made no sense. One of the bands came out and dude was talking about how he was accused of being a child molester in Vietnam but he isn't he's just a jerk. Then the crowd screamed. All the while I'm thinking what the fuck. There must have been 2000 people out there and I seen three negroes and one of them was a black dude who is trying to be white, fucked up shit. All in all though it wasn't a bad experience when you take away the crack whores, trannies, fucked up music, crying ass friends, shitty public transportation and the two shitty pints I had, it was a good night haha.

No comments: