Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random Ass Thoughts

-The hairline struggle just keeps getting worse and worse. That's a good ass pic too minus that bum ass shower curtain. No one uses it anyway. 

-Today I asked Tabule what she was wearing and she responded with some Arabic thing again. She was adamant that I should not translate it, after 14 hours I found out she said: " He's so nasty. Such a jackass who instead of asking me serious questions, wants me to go away. But I won't leave because I love him" Reasons like that is why I stopped complaining about my life a lot time ago and started embracing it all. 

 -I haven't been following the trial at all but if there's one thing my intuition tells me is that Casey Anthony is not guilty. I find myself rooting for her even though I don't want to. She might have killed her child, fine, but it wasn't her intention. At best she's screwed up and needs an in-depth psychiatric assessment. You could see the bleeding heart in her face. But of course she'll be found guilty and get 102 years or some shit.

-Fucking National Hockey League just ended, why the fuck is it still being talked about on tv. Mock drafts? Really? If I live in Canada by 2018 then I'll be the biggest homo to ever live. 
-Best thing someone said to me today: "Selena Gomez gives me a boner, and im suppose to feel wrong about that? Same with rebecca black. im not the problem, society is."

-I'm starting to think that materialism isn't the driving force for humans, it's fabricated self-value. Think about it for a minute, almost everything anyone ever does anymore is to raise their own value. Social media is a great way of letting us think we know what we're worth. Almost everything positive is done in the eyes of someone else for some sort of gratification while the faults are masked or blamed on something externally. When last you heard somebody say "I'm a fuck up." Today I was sitting on the stoop and home boy came up to me told me how for 2 years he been addicted to oxycotton and cocaine. 6 months clean and he admitted to being the biggest fuck up. The fact that he didn't fabricate his self-value was probably one of the reasons he managed to make it past rehab. Call a spade a spade and shit gets done.....
-People who use motivational quotes to get by on life are the biggest faggots the world has ever seen.

-You think Michelle Obama takes it in the face? I mean think about it dude's the president of the United States. On one hand he should just be able to whip it out and bust all over her. On the other hand, she just doesn't seem the type to willingly take it in the face, I'm conflicted.
 -Think about every single problem you have at the moment that has nothing to do with natural causes/illnesses. Think about it some more. Now some more. You probably won't ever admit it but I could almost guarantee you are the main reason for every single problem in you life. It'd take a year to explain that one. 

-I'm convinced every single person in this world, not every but the majority of the world are actors playing a designed role they want to be perceived in, specific roles. (sympathy, horror, comedic, drama etc.) After a while these roles start to define who they are. For example, my cousin's wife is fake as hell but I watch her over and over and over. She displays these qualities of innocence and happiness but she's such a bad actor you see right through her bullshit and straight to the manipulator she is. After a while I'm starting to believe she blended in her role and that's really who she is, something external without morality.....fuckin scary.

-No one will ever love you in this world if you don't love fried chicken and fries.

Alright I'm done with this Buddhist shit, was in the mood for it tho lmao, back either tomorrow or Monday. Peace.

No comments: