Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Ass Shit

-If you ain't getting picks and shit anymore it's because I'm trying this new way of life bullshit. Blood pressure been significantly high for years and I'm doing what I can to lower it after all those trips to the ICU to visit my fam. Good news is, it's been lowered drastically. 

-If your girl's mom gave you 5 stacks and asked you to never see her again, would you? The OC had me thinking, tried to tell myself I'd force 15 and dip but I couldn't even do that fml. 15 stacks goes a long way in Scarborough too shit.

-Went to a Buddhist kitchen today, giving them free publicity check out 666 (I know but still check it out) Dundas St. West. Those bean curds make me cum and the food was exceptional. I could fuck with that shit 5 days a week. Check their portions though this is what it looked like after we ate enough for 2 meals: Good Ass Food

-I went from codeine and Zoloft pills to wheatgrass juice and jasmine tea, don't know how to feel about this smh.

-To the dudes reading this, tell me you wouldn't punch her in the face if she did this. Maybe I'm a bad person but I'd definitely fuck her up for this: Read About this nonsense

- Peep this, this girl I know lives approx. 316.11 miles away according to Mapquest. She knows I'll be in town in the near future to take care of some stuff. She been asking me to make sure I email her when I come to town, religiously but swears "I'm just cool and would be a good hookup." You mean there's no one even an hour away from your town that ain't cool and won't be a hookup??????? I'll shut up now.

-Shorty been wanting to skype sex  but has no webcam, so what did she do? Went out and copped the Logitech Cam for Mac, except she has Windows.....

-I asked this Muslim girl in Dubai if she'd marry me today because I know her box is immaculate. She said yes once her parents approve and told me I could raw it every day if I promised to behave. Then she told me how Dubai has no strip clubs and I could never get wasted, I hit the sign out button on that conversation so fucking quick. 

-Want to get drunk quick? Drink on a hangover, trust me the buzz is fucking good and comes quick. 

-I'm 22 and don't have a fucking clue on how to write a resume or cover letter. Never needed a proper one.

I'm out.

No comments: