Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

White People Lost Again

Before I begin, I desperately need your help. My friend has a rare disorder and needs a bone marrow transplant. After doing research on this shit, the reason there is a lack of matches is because not many people donate, the awareness is terrible. Y'all could make a difference. It's real fucking easy too you don't even leave your house. Check out this site: www.onematch.ca 

Answer a bunch of gay ass questions like if you prostitute yourself or shoot heroin. Then they'll call you to make sure everything is all good, they send you a package. You swab your mouth with some shit and send it back. Well you do have to leave the house, to go to the mailbox. That's it. Your swab goes into some international collection thing and if you're a match, you'll be contacted. Person deserves to live, not even 20 years old yet, please consider it and spread the word. If you're a female and want a reward then I'll be happy to reward you by giving you an unlimited supply of cum. Thanks y'all, the key thing is awareness so please think about it, you just gotta be between the ages of 17-65. 

I was writing today but my television was on A & E. I never really focus on tv when I'm writing I just like it to be on but I had to stop what I was doing to check this shit out. These white people got kids and shit and they got rats and dead cats and dirty dishes from 1972. Then the psychiatrist is categorizing this shit as a chemical imbalance. Nah white people stop giving excuses to this shit. These folks are sitting at a table right now talking about how they were raised in a strict household and they were disciplined everyday and that's the reason they are living in this hoarding ass mess. 

Nigga please you living in filth because y'all are fucking lazy. I don't want to hear about a chemical imbalance or childhood issues to justify why the fuck you got 9239298229 dirty ass dolls and shit in your living room. Now the white dude is stunned. Fuck it I'm taking a picture of his face (no homo) picture of dude justifying his filth. White people what the fuck is wrong with you. When something gets old you throw it the fuck out. I'm watching all these people cry and pin this shit on their childhood when in fact they are too lazy to walk their ass to the big ass blue bin outside.

Stop being so fucking lazy, hoarders ain't a disease, it's called " my fat ass don't want to get up and go to the garbage so I'll just leave it here and accumulate crap for 35 years because life sucks and I can't see my own dick." We're in 2011 and you got people doing dumb shit like that. People out here not taking showers and eat off the same plates that their dog licks but they have perfectly fine jobs where as a dude like me has to lie like hell on my resume but my place is perfectly clean. White people y'all need to stop fucking up, make the world a better place, throw your fucking crap out and stop being so fucking lazy, y'all making fine ass white girls look bad. I'm out.

No comments: