Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I've Learned During The Past Week

- People die more from being attacked by goats than they do from sharks and apparently sharks are harmless and fun to swim with...ya y'all motherfuckers go do that if you want.

-Never hold drunk conversations with someone on a real topic then try to revisit the topic while sober,you'll end up looking like an idiot lmao.

-When a girl tells me "I'm pregnant." The first thing that comes to my mind is "Yes, I didn't hit it so it can't be mine."

-Don't watch Boyz N' The Hood with white people, I think I scarred that person for life.

-When your significant other says " I don't mind " she really means " no fucking way." I forgot about that one lmao.

-I'm convinced there's nothing better in this world than hearing the words "I love you." No money, pussy, or fame could ever amount to the fulfillment those 3 words bring. To anyone who fucks with me or the blog, I love you, you fucking faggots. No homo.

- The show "The Wire" is fucking overrated.

- I watched a movie this week that starred Hilary Duff, don't ask fml.

-I frequently jacked off to this lady who only has one leg. Not sure how I feel about this, for weeks I only saw her behind the counter. Then my boy tells me she got one leg. I'm thinking nah it can't be, then I seen her again. Fuck man it's dry season out here.

- Frank Ocean is better than Adele, by miles.

- Don't trust flu medication that says it will make you "drowsy." It won't put you to fucking bed, it'll keep you up and you'll end up watching gay ass movies and jacking off to Nina Hartley.

I'm out, peace.

No comments: