Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Worst Week- Sunday

 Y'all think I forgot: No I Didn't

Before I begin one of my blog fans "sacrificed" a chick for me today. While I ain't take it cause I got my own lmao, that chick was insane and nearly killed me. Just cause I got my own, if you love the shit I do and want to sacrifice your girl, please do, I'll just pass it on. 

Shit this story is hard to tell after so many days. I end up at JFK on Sunday morning for a 6:30am departure. Either 6 or 9 I can't remember but we were headed to Burbank. That's where shit went sour. My boy Lorenzo was rolling with me and neither of us know where Burbank is. We both assume it's in Oakland and then the uncertainly of what we're doing starts to become real. 

I forget this chick's age, her picture everything. Before you know it we're fighting in the airport wondering where the fuck is Burbank. Then it's time to check in "Sir are you intoxicated." I stopped lying about this shit months ago. "Yes, but I'm fine." She says " Sure, but don't make me regret my decision for letting you two on the plane." I fucking love white people. We got wasted on the plane and that's where I pulled the stupidest move I ever did in my life. See I was supposed to go to Cali from Sunday to Thurs but I only packed from Friday to Sunday, you following? So I'm like fuck I could go do some laundry in the airplane's bathroom. So I go in with my backpack start washing boxers and shit. Then I realized i had no fucking dryer. Fuck had to take the loss and tie that shit in a plastic bag and sit the fuck down.

We end up in Cali and two girls and about 3 ounces of weed among other drugs are waiting for us in a Dodge Durango. 6 hours later my mom called me and told me what was going on back home with my cousin and shit so that really fucked up my trip but I had a good time. Here's some things I noticed about Cali: White girls rock "boy shorts" in front of their parents like it's nothing. I smoked like 3 blunts with the girls mom. She didn't care that her daughter picked up two random dudes off the internet from Toronto/NYC. Cali is the only place where I steadily got an erection at Walmart, it was insane. I didn't go to San Diego but the beaches were insane. The weed is amazing and the Roddy White is even better. People are pretty stuck up but if I lived there I would be too. I pretty much lived at In and Out Burger. Los Angeles fucking sucks. Angels stadium is terrible. Lastly real estate is pretty fucking cheap and I want to get back out west Asap. I'd add more but I was only in Cali for like two days, flew back on Tuesday on a one way ticket to reality. Actually, last weekend I woke up at a 5 star Mariott in downtown Toronto with a hot chick on the bed beside me. But I can't mention those details, like how we're platonic but she wears this shirt where her big ass tits are visible from miles away. Or how she wore these white pants that would make Jesus have a wank. Or how I hopped in her ride and N-Sync was playing. Now tomorrow I'm going to hit the club and not do any cocaine, alcohol, or get thrown out by a big black bouncer. I love my life.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Cali's great. Shoulda sent me some in and out burger