Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bringing The Fuck You Back

Haven't done this in a while but it used to feel good when I did it, let's give it a try. Hold on going to play Alice Cooper it makes the mood right.

Fuck this motherfucking headache. Fuck insomnia. Fuck the State Farm Insurance Hospital Waiting Room I've been in the last month, who the fuck sells rights to the waiting room of a waiting room. Fuck the shitty ass ground beef I made, tasted like fucking ass. Fuck Piers Morgan cause I hate his fucking British face on my motherfucking tv. Fuck Spain cause I hate y'all fucking faggots. Fuck Messi because he's a dick sucking faggot. Fuck Howie Mandell, I have no real reason to hate him but he just seems like a fucking jackoff. Fuck blurry ass webcams. Fuck salads, I'm starting to get tired of that shit I want a motherfucking Crispy Chicken Sandwich from KFC. The Big Fucking Crunch. Fuck hand sanitizer, that shit shit is a scam. Fuck the nigga who sang that song "Lean On Me." Bullshit ass perception of the world that is more unrealistic than Perez Hilton getting pussy.

Fuck television, there ain't shit on it anymore. Fuck Drake. Fuck people who listen to drake. Fuck organ failure. Fuck breast cancer, what the fuck did titties ever do to cancer? Who the fuck attacks titties anyway. Fuck panzarottis and shit, real niggas eat motherfucking pizza. Fuck Taco Bell for telling us they have hot sauce, that shit ain't hot. Fuck hockey. Fuck the NBA draft, only virgins and pedophiles watch that shit. Fuck this NFL lockout bullshit. Fuck H. Corrina you dumb stupid piece of shit. Fuck people who talk a lot but say a whole lot of nothing. Fuck anything that is fucking grilled. Fuck Della Reese. Fuck them white people on The View and anyone who watches The View. Fuck that Big Bang Theory show, that shit ain't good at all. Fuck Season 2 of the Wire, though season 1 was on point. Fuck the motherfucking string beans I ate two days ago that gave me the worst diarrhea of my life. Fuck Ryan Dunn, if your ass was smart enough to sit in the fucking car or call a taxi you'd still be alive. 

Fuck people who have never jacked off to Saved by the Bell. Fuck chicken nuggets, that shit tastes like ass. Fuck Alex Trebek, you always been a fucking faggot. Fuck Megavideo for cutting off every fucking thing I want to watch after 72 minutes. Fuck taxes. Fuck people who Iron their clothes. Fuck people who don't eat stuff off the ground when they drop it and actually throw it away. Fuck Family Guy, that shit is hit and miss. Fuck American Dad, that shit is miss. Fuck Pitbull, none of your shit is good and you're a fucking faggot. Fuck people who invite you over and you thinking you getting a good ass meal and they role out fucking "whore-derves" (I know it ain't spell that way but I don't give a fuck.) Fuck them niggas who made Napoleon Dynamite, that shit ain't funny at all. Fuck the coffee pot because I don't know how to use it. Fuck the toaster oven because no matter what setting I put it on my shit always ends up burnt.

Fuck people who buy their kids Easy Bake ovens. Your kids will grow up to be prostitutes and feet models. Fuck the motherfucking recycle bin for being too full and leaving me with empty water bottles everywhere. Fuck my tv and internet for just crashing because of some fucking storm. Fuck that Rosanne show from back in the Day, shit was never funny. Fuck the neighbors from that show Married with Children. I fucking hated them. Fuck Grover from Sesame street, your actions were always a bit suspect. Fuck Kelsey Grammar, I fucking hate you and I don't know why. Lastly, once again, fuck this headache/insomnia/aids.

Feel free to add, I'm going to go and do Yoga the first thing in the morning and try to kick this shit, peace. 

No comments: