Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Of the Craziest Times of My Life- Friday

So I get home from the shrink and I pass out. I get up and I have about an hour to get my shit together because I'm NYC bound. I get a message from someone I don't know saying " I hope you're alright." It's one of those random people I added the night before from Newport Beach, California. We talk for a bit and one thing leads to another and she's telling me how she wants to meet me in person, my blogs are amazing. She offers to buy me a ticket and wants to see me that weekend, I'm thinking fuck that, much rather NYC. Here was the plan for the weekend. My parents drive me to Maplewood NJ where they were staying with relatives. I would get a ride to NYC, party, view Adele concert, watch the Yankees-Mets on Sunday and head back Monday to Maplewood NJ where I would ride with my parents back home. That didn't happen.

Well I'm still talking to Cali girl on that 8 hour drive to NJ and I will admit, she planted the seed in my head, had me thinking about all sorts of shit. To make a long story short this is where things fell apart again. I have a friend with benefits in NYC. I've known her for like 9 years now and we tried to be a couple, didn't work out but we bang everytime I'm there or everytime she's here. She picks me up from Maplewood and we go back to her house (6am Saturday morning.) The first thing I do is hop in the shower, beer in hand. I was drinking Blue Moon. I get out the shower and I could tell she's upset. The blackberry fucking strikes. I have a file in there with one girl's name and it contains a lot of personal shit and stuff and she must have read it. She says " so it's only a matter of time before you break her heart." I respond with, " why don't you tell your boyfriend you love him after I cum all over your face."

Wow. She fucking attacks me, whips a bagel at me and starts digging her nails into me. I'll admit this, I'll let you be the judge of this. If I'm a "wife-beater" then so be it but I ain't going to have this girl dig up my skin and gladly smile. I push her against the wall and give her an Indian-sunburn so she could get the fuck off me. An indian-sunburn y'all, that shit we'd do religiously as kids. Now she's screaming saying I attacked her and I'm thinking what the fuck. It's 6am and I'm dealing with this bullshit. What's worse is she had my fucking Adele ticket and my Yankee ticket for Sunday. Now I'm fucking piss. I storm out of her crib. You know what's worse, I forgot my fucking wallet and had to walk back in 5 minutes later, knock the door and get it. Most awkward shit in my life.

So I call up the homies and we're doing our thing in NYC. I visit my favourite rapper Styles P at a Juice Bar he owns. I eat at Georgia Diner in Queens, I visit Strawberry fields in Central Park, hold up I'll post a pic: http://lockerz.com/s/106628186. Me and the homies grab some tickets off scalpers and we watch the Yankees on Saturday night before and after the strip club. I fucking sat in 400s, been to Yankee stadium over 100 times and have always sat in the bleachers, fucking women I swear. So while intoxicated I ask my boy Lorenzo who had seen the messages  " Give me one good reason why I should go to California." I'll never ever ever forget this. He says "look to your left." And there was a fucking skinny black girl who had shitty ass implants. That image is embedded in my brain, forever.

Story continues tomorrow.

No comments: