Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why Blacks Shouldn't Use Social Networks

My boy is a real street dude he ain't down with this social network stuff. He doesn't understand it and I'm pretty sure he recently got the fucking internet. He stays on street corners doing whatever it is that he does. He's been harassing me to teach him how to use twitter so he could follow celebs and kiss their ass and tell the hot white girls that he wants them. In other words this dude really thinks he could get celebrities to bang him off twitter. So I helped him out, well tried to. I spent hours telling him what I use twitter for, what it means to follow someone, what it means to have followers and the benefits of this shit.

Now let me explain something, dude works at futureshop, he wants to start a twitter name @futureshop and tell people to come to him when they enter the store. That's what this black dude wants to do, try to use twitter to get extra commission. When I told him he's wasting his time he got pissed off at me. Now he's mad because he realizes that it isn't logical for him to start a twitter account, using futureshop's name in an effort to tell people to look for "Dwayne" to "hook them up"  so he creates a basic account and adds all his favorite celebs. You know this dude gets mad when celebrities don't respond to him. He thinks that 50 Cent or J.Lo should stop from their busy ass day and respond to his every message. The fuck is wrong with black people. Then it gets worse. 

I sent him a message calling him a faggot privately on twitter, the first thing he does in the morning is send me a text calling me disrespectful because all the celebrities he follows saw that message. Then insisted he was right and believed that 50 cent and J.LO saw me call him a faggot and that's the reason as to why they don't respond to his messages. Blacks, get the fuck off social networks. We make great chicken, we could dance, we're excellent at making babies and then leaving them, we're good at spending money we don't have and we make great music. We have no reason to be fucking around these social networks, if you don't know how they work, kindly stop using them. You're embarrassing the good folks who know how to use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Negro, please! Follow me @prime8contra