Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Faggotry

So I got a BlackBerry. I didn't want to do it but I did, now I feel like a faggot. For starters, I did it so I could access my email 24/7 so when my future baby mama in 2019 hits me up I could respond in a timely ass fashion and so I could get scores when I'm not at a computer. Peep this though, due to some flaws in the system I've been paying $7 month for my plan since 2003. I think that's 50 weekday minutes, 250 texts and unlimited received texts. Now I'm paying $37/month and got mbs and kbs and shit. Nigga I just need this shit for pussy, to help my friend and in case I'm being shot at.Oh before I forget, any of y'all could fuck with me now here's my pin: 2607FC8C

I'm an old fashion dude I grew up on that shit where you had to put your finger in the hole (get your mind out the gutter) and spin that shit around and around. Now I'm dealing with SMS, MMS, BB Pins and email. I don't care for none of this shit. Why are people addicted to it, it don't suck your dick, most of y'all don't use it to make money so it can't be that. This shit won't get you pussy cause my 12 year old cousin got one, I just can't see the infatuation. I'm trying not to be cynical but I wake up in the morning and some chick from the American midwest sends me an e-greeting card almost every single morning and that makes my day. I grab some oatmeal and laugh at people with my boy Razza that makes my day. I tease Abi about her mom in a bathing suit, that makes my day. I holla at my girl Hope and she tells me she milked a cow and how she'd straddle my cock and that makes my day. Then my twisted nigga Cheebs will tell me how his piss smelt like period blood. Lastly my friend Mouse will hit me up and try to make me jealous cause she wants my dick and I'll tell her to fuck off and I have fun doing that, it makes me happy. It's beneficial to me, this blackberry shit ain't shit. I don't get it, niggas lose their wife and kids over it, shit's real.

All it is, is a motherfucking phone with internet. Big fucking deal. As I'm typing this right now I bet you there are 5 dudes losing their wives over this because they're addicted. It's the lights, the instant email access, the applications, the ability to instantly pay bills, man that don't mean shit. I've had it for 7 hours now and I barely fuck with the thing. I just don't understand how people are addicted. What's so good about it. We're so compartmentalized, so structured, so addicted to social norms, it's like people are consistently hiding something. What is it? What are people avoiding all the time. You see people on the bus fucking around with this shit. I been to business meetings and there's a dude there pissing life away talking to people about nothing on this shit. You sit in the back of class and there are always 30 people doing all sorts of shit with this thing. Now that I have one I don't get it. You'd swear this thing is crack to some people and people lose so much shit with intrinsic value because of it. Yet like the dude at the store said, by next year everyone will have to fuck with this Data shit that costs $30+ a month, the only people winning right now are corporations, fuck technology.

Recapping the Night:  3-4, Sixers had it, this one stings a bit.

NCAA:
Buffalo +1.5 -110 (W)

NBA:
Clippers/Grizzlies over 202 -110 (L)
Denver +3 -110 (W)
Spurs +4.5 -110 (L)
Suns +7 -110 (W)
Sixers -1.5 -110 (L)
Golden State +1 -110 (L)

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Should have got a iphone lol. Never got to say thanks for the thoughts man. My grandpas not doing to good. But enough of the sad shit. Time to gamble. I'm going to check out the list and lay it down in a bit. I'll get back to ya on some NHL plays in a few. Hope all is well and fuck blackberrys lol.