Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Story of White Chick and ForeSkin.

Before I get into it and I don't ask for much but I'm going to need y'all to push this one if y'all like it. I told y'all I was on the grind. I'll be doing daily blogs, sports handicapping, I'll write for www.intheot.com once a week and now onto a new venture. Bleacher Report accepted my black ass so if y'all could push this shit it'd be greatly appreciated. My first article right here: The Declination of the NBA. I'm either going to succeed or fail but there's no way I'm going to be stuck in the middle. Far from the best thing I've ever written but it's a start. Also let me know what y'all think either on here or in the comments section of my articles cause you guys represent the few opinions I actually give a fuck about. I'm going to promote the hell out of these for now so be warmed, now it' time to transform from Professional Aaron to Degenerate JJ, let's go.

I hate to do this to dude but I just have to, most of y'all know my friend foreskin, well after this you'll know him some more. When I first met Foreskin we both worked a shitty job at BMO Field. I actually thought dude was asexual (google it if you don't know what it means) because he'd often tell me how the concept of oral sex disgusts him. Fast-forward  a few years later and he changed his tone and actually wasn't the weird freak I thought he was to be, well he was but at least dude is cool. Foreskin was digging this white girl, I forget her name and the only reason I remember her is because I got wasted for American Thanksgiving and just started whipping peanuts at her. Eventually Foreskin decided to ask her "out."

Now the chick was pretty hot but there's a few things I can't understand. To me, when someone says "we're going out." it means boyfriend/girlfriend and the chick is putting out or at least giving you some form of action. Foreskin asked her out, then changed his mind and withdrew the offer. (Who the fuck does that.) Then after more deliberation, he asked her out again and she said yes. This, to me means that they were a couple. Now, I'm not sure the length of time they went out, but lets say 5 months. The most he ever got out of this was one accidental boob grab. He's 23, she's 21, and that's all that happened. He ain't get head, he ain't get to finger her, he ain't get to see her tits, he felt her, accidently, one time. To make matters worse this chick lives like 45 miles away. 

Then things kind of fell apart. I don't exactly know or understand why either of them would agree to this, I mean ya she's hot but it's the equivalent of being at a peep show on demand, except the hot ass girl ain't taking her clothes off. So you're left there starring at a perfectly hot chick alone in a room but you can't do anything. So eventually they broke it off. Then Foreskin started noticing their mutual friends were distant. After 6 weeks he asked them what the fuck was going on. They told him that white chick had said he was stalking her and he wouldn't leave her house and blah blah blah. See the story just gets more weird. First of all I could have understood if she did that when he rescinded the offer the first time but they went out after that. Let's look at the facts. She lived 45 miles away, he spent a shitload of gas. He had to drop his crew, that was 5 people because they all took her side. He probably spent money on her as well on food at the very least. This dude spent all that and what did he get out of it? An accidental boob grab. In situations like this one I'd be hitting the refresh button on that craigslist casual encounters page over and over. Only you man, only you.

Recapping the Night: I told y'all fuck with the play of the day and toy with everything else, and voila: 



Play of the Day:
Alabama St/ Texas San-Antonio over 129 -110 (W)


NCAA:
VCU/USC over 127 -110 (L)


NBA:
Denver/ Hawks over 202 -110 (L)
Celics/Pacers over 193.5 -110 (L)
Charlotte/Houston over 200 -110 (L)
Sixers + 1 -110 (W)

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Not too bad. Next damien cox? I hope not.