Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No blog today.

Sorry the meds got me fucked up lol, I'm feeling better but seeing Unicorns and Whale-Reindeer. Dead serious I see objects with fucking whale heads and antlers and shit, fucking stomach aids. I'll be back and better than ever on Thursday. Support my ads by the way I got some new ads, it's mostly for the ladies but if you degenerates want to get laid, check it out. It's free shit. I tested it out before I posted it, it works, they send some decent shit to your house and the samples/discounts work, you save a tonne on your old lady and if your a chick, then that shit helps you look like Jessica Alba, so click the pink ad on the top, fill out the form and grab the free shit, it ain't a scam, it works. Peace.

1 comment:

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Always a big thanx for the plays.Helped me with the knicks play tonight. Was kinda on the fence.
NHL
LEAFS -1.5 THIS COMES IN IF THE LEAFS STAY OUT OF THE BOX.
ISLANDERS +1.5
LIGHTNING +1.5
LIGHTNING ML
FLAMES +1.5

NBA
KNICKS -2.5
KNICKS ML
CELTICS ML
THUNDER ML

NCAABB (GOT ALOT OF PITS HERE)
MIAMI FL +1.5
PITTSBURGH -8.5
BYU -9.5
DUKE -10.5
COLORADO +3.5

PARLAY
PITTSBURGH ML
DUKE ML
MICHIGAN ST ML

Gl everyone !