Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blog Below, My Hotmail Isn't Working

Gotta post my plays here, my hotmail refuses to work. Everything is light but I smashed those 3 POD's. Best of luck and yes I know I'm stubborn with the overs but that's just me being an idiot:

Play of the day:
Florida/UCLA over 131.5 -110
Richmond -3 -110
San Francisco/Hawaii over 135 -110

NCAA:

Northwestern +5 -110
West Virginia +4 -110
Charleston +4.5 -110
Western Michigan -1 -110
Florida -5 -110
Temple/SDST over 125 -110
Gonzaga -1 -110
UConn -3.5 -110

3 comments:

Scott said...

Why the hell didn't tfc score that fast in their first season

BronxBomber said...

Cause this is what they're fans are like (small minority but still...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id0gDV-cC60

Scott said...

Haha da fuck. I used to read that forum and go to some games until I realized it's like a cult.