Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Drunk as Fuck Tho So I'll Just Talk to Myself

I'm drunk and I've can't type so bless the spell checker. If you don't have "Fast Car" or "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in your top 25 of all time then you're a faggot. Dudes out here quoting fucking Prodigy. In 1988, dude was 14 years old. At 14 years old I was banging the fuck out of this chick on her 3rd floor apartment on 6 Glomorgan ave. Prodigy as you can all see was in fucking ballet school. But nahhhhh " P Gunna, shots stay a come-up. Out them hammers at light speed make it a hot summer...metropolitan of the world, I'll show you where I come from by how the cash stacks, and how I make my gun bust." Yea get this ballerina loving asshole the fuck out of here. Tracy Chapman > Prodigy. To me, if you blatantly lie in your raps as often as he does, you belong in the same fucking category as Officer Rick Ross. No one who went to ballet school, who resides from Queenbridge should be talking about making a gun bust. The lesbian wins.

You know who else is a a faggot, the guy at the bar. Shit went down,  he wanted to take it outside, I was more than willing. So we step outside, dude ran back in. So unnecessary, why the fuck would you pop your mouth off and run back in when I go outside? Fucking faggot. Another dude at the bar today shit his fucking pants, I know who it was too it was that weird motherfucker who told me he loses the girls because he's annoying. 

But check this email my boy received from a dude he hasn't spoken to in a year: eh bucko. i dont appreciate what you covet or dream of my dad. i know that you have some homosexual tendencies to dream of and ejaculate queer as folk esque stuff, so fuck off. i am not your friends friend or your enemy. you are a coward, and a mule. and we dont appreciate your kind of fun.
My nigga he called you a mule though. Who the fuck refers to people as bucko. Alright I gotta be up in 3.5 hours, peace. Steer clear of my picks tomorrow, I'll be hungover.

Recapping the night: 8-3

Play of the day:
Florida/UCLA over 131.5 -110 (W)
Richmond -3 -110 (W)
San Francisco/Hawaii over 135 -110 (W)

NCAA:

Northwestern +5 -110 (W)
West Virginia +4 -110 (L)
Charleston +4 -110 (W)
Western Michigan -1 -110 (L)
Florida -5 -110 (W)
Temple/SDST over 125 -110 (W)
Gonzaga -1 -110 (L)
UConn -3.5 -110 (W)

No comments: