Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reasons As to Why The World Thinks I'm An Asshole.

 As always, my bleacher report article in case you haven't checked it out: Big East Misery. and my weekly article on www.intheot.com: March Madness Recap Thus Far

I had something good planned today but due to a recent convo with someone it just slipped my mind lmao and I can't remember it so here's something while I watch Intervention. Reasons as to why the world thinks I'm an asshole:


- I watch Intervention to laugh at the addicts and then laugh at their familie's letters during the intervention and then laugh when the crackhead relapses. 


-When intoxicated, if I feel wronged, I have a strong tendency to steal (think pubs and stadiums)


-I watch those obese shows to laugh at fat people blame their father's death or divorce as the reason for them being 470lbs.


-I was wasted in Summerhill train station once. Shorty (who also had a few too many) and I decided to have a boxing fight. We were play boxing but then I punched her in the throat by accident (was aiming for chin) and she started crying about how she couldn't breathe. I waited with her til she was okay. If you ask me I'll tell you it was one of those " I forgot my strength and my hand slipped" scenarios. After that day she never was the same with me again and if you ask her I'm some sort of "domestic abuse loving asshole."


- I laughed when my grade 7 principal informed us that our teacher had committed suicide. The fuck you want me to do. Dude was depressed and all these motherfuckers crying about their "dogs and great grandma" so they could go to grief counseling. I ain't going to cry unless I feel it.


-When drunk, I'll piss anywhere I simply don't give a fuck.


-There's a girl who is in love with me but strongly denies it. In return I put her in uncomfortable situations everyday to see how far I could push it. Her reactions makes my day. 


- I've hired alcoholics to do shit, then paid them in alcohol.


-Every three days I ask my mom about her worthless ass brother so I could have a laugh. She knows this but tells me anyway.


-If either of my parents tells me something and tells me not to tell the other one, I will just to watch shit go down. But yet they tell me anyway. 


- I steal grapes every time I go grocery shopping or chocolate from places like the Bulk Barn. Don't blame me my mom taught me that.


-Given the right opportunity, I'll hop the turnstiles on the subway to avoid paying the $2.75

Recapping the night: It meant nothing, bet 10-15% of a typical unit, don't like anything. 


NBA:
Pacers -3 -110 (W)
Celtics -1.5 -110 (W)
Utah/Memphis over 202.5 -110 (L)
San Antonio/GS over 209.5 -110 (L)

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: