Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reasons I Hate The World.

1) Tokyo has a population of 35.5 million people. 1000 of em lost their lives yesterday but I'm wrong for calling that a blessing in disguise. 

2) Just to put it in perspective, 18,000 people were murdered in Johannesburg last year but you won't find 24 hour news coverage on that.

3) New Orleans looks like shit, the midwest-northeast American Manufacturing belt looks like shit but that dumb Terrorist-Nigga-Cracker president will send loot to Japan.

4) Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world, they'll be just fine. I could name 10,000 places that won't be though and will never get the sufficient help they need. 

5) Charlie Sheen is still alive (yup I said it) 

6) It's March 12th 2011 and there's still fucking snow on the ground.

7) Being sober fucking blows. Yes I need alcohol to have a good fucking time I admit it, enhances everything and makes the ugly and dumb ones much more tolerable.

8) The NFL owners are being irrational with this 18 games season bullshit.

9) When I asked a chick "how much does her pops make?" her response was " I don't know, how much do people usually make?" She wasn't playing either, dead ass serious. Note to self: If they are born after 1992, show them the door. (she's legal age of consent for any of the feds watching)

10) Justin Bieber is still alive (yup I said it) 

11) Curling and Poker are still prominent prime-time shows shown on various sports networks here in Canada

12) This: My Gay Ass School (this video depicts why we won't amount to shit) 

13) I just watched Cast Away again and was envious. Dude was all happy and shit, had his volleyball, did his thing in "splendid isolation" as my boy likes to call it. Came back to the world and put up with bullshit and more bullshit.

14) Black people still make excuses for why they won't amount to shit by the time they can read and white. (My mommy says the white man had us as slaves so as a consequence of this, I'm going to sell drugs and become a shitty ass rapper) 

15) I had a big play over 121 Wisconsin/Penn St. That shit didn't even hit 70.

16) I know someone who has devoured at least 40 cocks in her lifetime; and she'd still make a better wife/mother than most of the people I know.

17) The fact that I know, deep down in my heart, someone reading this blog would hit this given the chance: A Picture That Depicts My Blog Demographic.

18) I was talking to somebody fairly recently and he said "You and I are about the same size, we discussed this before" when talking about my penis. It's not the fact that we discussed it, I remember how that happened, but I don't even know the measurements of my own dick how the fuck does he remember a drunken convo 3 years ago. 

19) While people are buried under rubble right now trying to get out, someone just miles away is having sex with a robot in a shitty Japanese apartment.

20) Katy Perry just doesn't do it for me anymore, she's fucking wack and annoying. However, if you're a chick and your reading this, chances are you aren't wack and annoying and you could have the pleasure of blowing my penis anytime. Unless you're under the age of 17, over the age of 52 (that's a fair number if you ask me, some hot grandma's need loving too)

Not that it means anything but prayers goes out to the families of those who lost loved once in that Japan shit.

Recapping the Night: I knew this was coming, that Wisconsin game was something else though: 7-10

Plays of the Day:
Northwestern/Ohio St. over 138 -110 (L)
UConn/Syracuse over 135.5 -110 (W)
Wisconsin/Penn St. over 121 -110 (L)


NBA:
Celtics/Clippers over 190 -110 (L)
Pacers +1 -110 (L)
Jazz +1 -110 (L)

NCAA:
Georgia +0 -110 (L)
Boston College +4 -110 (L)
Michigan +3.5 -110 (W)
Michigan/Illinois over 125 -110 (L)
Tulsa/Texas El-Paso over 133.5 -110 (L)
Michigan St/ Purdue over 130.5 -110 (L)
Akron -2 -110 (W)
Arizona +0 -110 (W)
Kent St./Ball St. over 132 -110 (W)
San Diego St. +0 -110 (W)
Boise St. -2.5 -110 (W)

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every damn person in that u of t vid was a retard. those fags are teh reason that people go to school with guns and kill everyone.

Anonymous said...

What a fuckin close call in the kentucky bama game. They didn't even announce the goaltending call. The points went up as the game ended and I was screaming at the screen in disgust. It took espn a couple of minutes to put up the correct score. I had to call my gambling site and get them to reverse my play that they initially graded as a loss.

west2041

BronxBomber said...

I was watching it thinking WTF. It took them til after the game to change the fucking scoreboard. This OSU game is killing me right now as well missed fucking FTs.

Anonymous said...

Wow 11 points in the last 56 seconds to push the game over. Love it.
Now hopefully Florida will wake up.

west2041