Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wow.

Just to put things in perspective Boise St. is up 31-24 with 4 minutes left. I got the over (68) for 3 dimes and I got them on -17.5 in game for 3 dimes. Lost the latter bet. So Nevada score with 13 seconds left. It's now 31-31. I need 6 points and I'm 13 seconds away from OT. With 9 seconds left, Boise St. launch the motherfucking ball and dude catches it (spectacular catch at the 7). Now I'm near-tears thinking. What. The. Fuck. 


Kid, who is one of these near perfect kickers, misses from the 26 yard line. Into OT we go. Boise get the ball, 4th down. Kid misses another one from 29 yards. 31-31. Nevada get it and score a FG. I'm sitting here shaking like a leaf wondering what the fuck just happened. Won't ever forget this game, worst defeat of my life. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

not smart.

Scott said...

You get my picks yesterday for soccer?

BronxBomber said...

Yup put 20 on everything.

Scott said...

United is really whipping it out today

BronxBomber said...

Doesn't help that Blackburn tapped out by the 1st min. lol

Scott said...

Ill get my picks out of the way cause when football starts it always gets pretty crazy in here.

I really like Tampa -1.5 at home against Florida.

Under on the grand salami is looking good too.

Scott said...

5 goals! What the fuck

BronxBomber said...

Raising his transfer price lmao.

Scott said...

Did you see United when they came to T dot?

BronxBomber said...

Yup. Sat in a luxury box. Not a bad game, over-priced for the people that paid to get in though cause there were loads of empty seats.

Scott said...

That was me that paid to get in lol. Just under $100 for second deck.

Got to see Welbeck though who ended up at Sunderland.

BronxBomber said...

He's one of my faves, even got his name on the back of one of my United kits. He'll be back soon enough. Tearing it up these days.

Scott said...

Scored the go ahead a couple of seconds ago but Wolves scored again

Fucking shit.

Anonymous said...

Everything you said about Boise State should also be said about Russel Wilson and the NC State Pup Pack. Disgusting loss to Maryland.

-Bleacher Beast