Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Not an Asshole....But....

I got a friend who is an alcoholic. Young dude so at first I was trying to help him and try to get him to stop. That worked for about 5 minutes. Of course I just said fuck it, he lives a pretty good life and is happy with himself so why shouldn't he keep drinking til he dies, which at this rate will probably be around May. Yet the guy keeps showing signs like he wants to quit. However I'm the type that comes home after a hard day, gambles and wants to be left alone. So I'm like fuck this and I keep telling the guy "man you shouldn't quit, you seem like you're enjoying it so maybe you should start shooting heroin and shit. I bet it would make you feel loads better." At the end of the day I realized no matter what I say, the guy is still going to drink and slowly kill himself so why not speed up the process, get a better high and die quicker, am I wrong?

However, he's still around and still claims that he's trying to quit. The other day I come home wasted and he's wasted and he's going on and on about how tomorrow he'll quit. Alright Alister (it's the whitest name I could think of) I believe that you truly want to quit. Then the dude threw me a curve ball. He said "bro I can't do this alone, could you stop drinking as long as I can, it'll be motivation." Umm I don't see how me not drinking has any affect on your Ernest Hemingway imitating ass but fine Alister I'll stop as long as you stop" Then it hit me, what the fuck did I just do? For starters, do I look like the type that should be counseling an alcoholic. Can any of y'all see me on Intervention telling families to read their letters to their loved ones and stop enabling people. Here I am telling a guy that he should shoot heroin and end his life quicker and he's telling me he needs me to stop drinking alcohol. 
Today, 13 hours after we made the deal this guy hit the beers. His excuse: "Hey man I had 4 left in the fridge, I had to get them out of there and a little bit of Vodka left over, I wanted to return the empties. Fuck you honky if your ass really wanted to quit you'd either give them away or pour that shit down the sink. However I realized something today, if you know someone suffering and there is no way they can recover, just enable them. This week I'm going to call the dude up and start telling him to drink more, break his old records. (He counts each beer and gets through about 460 per month). I'm going to tell the guy "if you aren't a pussy for the month of December you'll reach 520." I mean there is nothing I can possibly do to help the guy. There's nothing he could do to stop, he clearly can't/won't stop. Why not force the train-wreck and take him out his misery and at the same time have a scary story to tell my grandchildren during Halloween. "Hey kids did you know I once helped kill a man!" Chug another one Alister you could do it!

Recapping the Night: Won't complain I made money but the game did hurt once it was all said and done. Glad I still got the push though. Congrats to everyone that cashed in.
College Basketball:
$200 Pittsburgh -12 -110 (L)
Scott's Pick:
$100 PHX/Red Wings over 5.5 -105 (L)
NBA:
$400 Golden State +2 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
NFL:
$200 Pittsburgh/Cincy over 41 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
Play of the Day:
$600 Pittsburgh -6 -110= Return of $600 (Push)
Total Wagered: $1500
Total Returned: $1745.56
Total Profit: $245.56
Total Earned to Date: $5394.44

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

22 comments:

Scott said...

You think Sunderland can pull off an upset against Spurs? Totenham's epl play is inconsistent and Gyan got 2 goals for Sunderland in his first start

BronxBomber said...

+550 I'll put a $15 on it and hope for the best lol

Anonymous said...

WHite people love to count drinks

Scott said...

Lol is it +0.5 or straight up?

BronxBomber said...

Straight up money line.

Scott said...

I assume your going against the Leafs tonight?

BronxBomber said...

Undecided. You got anything you're confident about.

Scott said...

Well Tampa had a brutal west coast trip so now that they're back at home they could light the Leafs up

BronxBomber said...

-1.5 or moneyline what would you suggest?

Unknown said...

im really likeing the -1.5 on tampa think its real good value for the home team. they get a few powerplays i think they win by 3-4

Unknown said...

ovechkin tends to light it up in the bright lights of msg as well. really just takes his game to another level there if thats even possible lol. like washington on the moneyline. only paying 1.69 but just dont see the rangers sticking around.

Scott said...

ya i like the -1.5 in Tampa. Sucks about the soccer. I had +0.5 so not too bad there.

Unknown said...

i know nothing about soccer. but being a landscaper and being laid off for the winter really gives me a bunch of free time on my hands lol. may have to read up a bit more on it see if theres money to be made

Unknown said...

got the kincks at +5.5 hope they can pull it off

BronxBomber said...

There's a few dollars to be made but 90% of the lines are trap.

Follow Dog from Morency's site he knows his shit and Ive met him before. Hand's down one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Unknown said...

nice thanx for the info man. i just know nothing about the game really. just a sport i have never followed. may stick to my football, hockey and basketball.

Unknown said...

i think the tampa PP is the best i have ever seen.

Scott said...

Its seems boring on the surface to follow, but once you start to watch its pretty addicting.

Unknown said...

yeah i enjoy watching the game just to many different divisions. than they got champions league just get a lil confused lol

BronxBomber said...

A bit hard to explain but think of it like NCAA. You got your big east, SEC, ACC, Pac 10 etc. Then you have your march madness/BCS.

In the same way you have EPL (england) SPL (scotland) La Liga (spain) etc. They play in their domestic league but Champions League is the top 4 clubs in England, Spain, italy...etc etc. and they have a separate tourney during the season where they compete to be the best club in europe.

Unknown said...

ahhh right on makes more sense now ty .

Unknown said...

well nhl was good to me but nba hit me back hard tonight lol