Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time to Get The Fuck Out of Here

It's that time of the year again. While everyone gets warm and fuzzy because Christmas is just around the corner I'm sitting here left wondering what the fuck my parents were thinking moving up here. It starts getting dark at 3:30pm, it's cold as shit and the girls look like the Michelin man with all those layers. To make things worse I was watching Sportscentre the other night and they were showing Saskatchewan Roughrider fans partying after the team won. It was something stupid like -35 and there were a considerable amount of black people there, had me wondering what the fuck is going on.

Yet I'm watching Monday night football in San Diego and while it probably gets dark early as shit there around this time of year these motherfuckers are all in t-shirts and shorts. So I did a little research, despite the hundreds of thousands of Mexicans they have, it seems like a kick ass place. The median income for males were 36k so the shit was affordable, the housing was cheap because the recession hit and the broke Mexicans were forced to leave, and there are beaches and hot white hoes. When shit gets boring because it does seem like a fairly dull place, Tijuana is less than 10 miles away, Los Angeles is 2 hours away and both Phoenix and Nevada are 5 hours away. Perfect for either day trips or a one night get away. Why the fuck am I not living in San Diego?

Look at this shit: click here. That's Downtown San Diego. All I need is a motherfucking job that doesn't stress me out and preferably work from home and I'm set. I hate this motherfucking cold. Every year I put up with it for like 6 months and it's fucking gay. If someone told me I'd get to move to San Diego with job security and all I had to do was sleep with Betty White I'd strongly consider. I know one of you motherfuckers are reading this from Cali, hook a brother up. Hell I'd even move to Fresno however San Diego is my first choice. Let's make it happen. (waits for the tumbleweed to roll by)

Recapping the Night: Misery followed by success. Fitting for my life. 
NCAA Basketball:
1pm: $200 Alabama -11.5 -110 (L)
3pm: $300 UConn -2 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
4:30pm: $300 Wisc-GB -1.5 -110 (L)
4:30pm: $300 Iowa -1.5 -110 (L)
5:30pm: $400 Boston/Hampton over 124.5 -110 (L)
7pm: $600 Wake Forest/Winthrop over 130 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)
NBA:
$400 Celtics/Hawks over 192.5 -110 (L)
$400 Nuggets -2 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Scott's Picks:
$100 Sunderland +160 (L)
$400 Boston/Tampa over 5.5 +110 (L)
Soccer:
$200 Sunderland/Everton over 11 corners +100 (L)
Player Prop:
$200 Phillip Rivers over 307.5 yards -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Chargers/Broncos over 50 -110 (L)

$2500 Virginia/Washington over 145 -110= Return of $4772.73 (W)

Total Wagered: $6900
Total Retuened: $7254.55
Total Profit: $354.55
Total Earned to Date: $10,497.60

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

50 comments:

Scott said...

Was there during the summer. Best city I've gone to ever.

Scott said...

How about over 2.5 in Ajax v Real Madrid?

Dwayne said...

Fuck ya, sign me up, -35 C this morning for work, fuck should've went to school !!

BronxBomber said...

jeez. 13 degrees here today and I'm complaining lol -35 damn.

Scott thanks just laid it down.

Dave said...

BOL guys, but I wonder about Madrid. They'll be resting a few of their stars for the game against Barcelona coming up on Monday. They'll still probably win 1-0 or 2-0, don't get me wrong but it's tough to say.

Scott said...

Not too good with picking college ball but do you think MSU -6 is worth a look? Walker can't put up 30+ all the time.

Dave said...

Fuck, did I ever fuck that.

BronxBomber said...

Sup Dave lol it happens to everyone.

Scott, I agree but 6 is a lot, Walker scares me going to post cbb picks now though.

Unknown said...

fuck that temple line is at -8 now

BronxBomber said...

If you ask me 8 is alright lol. I just see them blowing em out.

Scott said...

Lol dave I saw where you were coming from. Most teams would rest their stars. Just didn't happen

Unknown said...

done and done lol. man i need a winning night

Unknown said...

i will never lay 8 pts on a weeknight ncaa football game ever again lol

BronxBomber said...

Entirely my fault. My no stretch are we down but if I'm Temple's athletic director I'm ready to fire the entire coaching staff.

I watched maybe 5 minutes thinking wow what a game. Dropped punts, a QB who refuses to dump the ball, stupid interception, all in the span of a few minutes. Yet as I type it's a 3-6 game....

Now 13-6 lol. I won't steer you again but the Lakers over is with a look along with the Washington (ncaab) over that we cashed in Hawaii last night. A higher number but they'll score next to 100 again. I won't be using any though, promised myself no bail-out today that was stressful last night.

Unknown said...

I have faith in temple but i need 8 to push lol. Miami is home dogs to man i know better than this lol.

Unknown said...

Fucking temple playing like a big bag of lumpy cock. I'm sure they would have pulled it off if I went against them. Everything I bet turns to shit lol.

BronxBomber said...

It's on Gerardi and the coaching staff. It's terrible though I'd love to see the second half adjustments they make.

Your the tennis guy, Nadal -110?

Unknown said...

Well head to head Nadal had the edge 13-7 and really Nadal is the best in tennis. I have a real hard time going against the #1 in any sport.

Unknown said...

Fuck just took coyotes -1.5 for $500. now thats desperation.

BronxBomber said...

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

300 on Marist Wake Forest over 140.5

I need 13 points with 8 minutes left, final score 81-59

Unknown said...

it's almost like they know what the line is man. nfl has fucking killed me this year.

BronxBomber said...

If I don't see improvements in the next 40 minutes I plan to bail out with the Lakers over.

I don't like it but mentally I can't take this big of a loss.

Phoenix has scored. good thus far.

Scott said...

Fucking right. Walker put up a shitload more points and UCONN beat State. (I know I picked MSU but huskies are my favourite team).

I dont bet much tennis but do watch a bunch, I'd say Nadal easily.

BronxBomber said...

Walker isn't human. Hawks Nets in OT. If Hawks win by 3+ I'll be okay.

Unknown said...

The temple team should be fucking killed the way there playing.

BronxBomber said...

anddddddddd Sack for a fumble. Hawks down 6 in OT. lmao inching closer to bail-out. jeez.

Unknown said...

I must have fucked gamblors wife cause he's been fucking my ass the last month.

BronxBomber said...

Me must have done a tag team cause I'm hurting these last 2 days as well.

BronxBomber said...

3rd and 8 on the Miami-Oh 3....Boucher runs 97 yards for the TD. All I can do is laugh...

Unknown said...

Oh i gave up on that game 30 min ago lol. temple is brutal tonight.

BronxBomber said...

I gave up as well but I thought. 13 minutes 3 TDs they've dominated all game surely they can pull it off. Nope. What were the odds in the Phoenix game?

Unknown said...

i got coyotes -1.5 at 2.3 for 500

BronxBomber said...

and the Knicks, who were up by a million are now up by 1 with 4 secs left. It continues lol

BronxBomber said...

hold it phoenix lol i'm rooting for you.

Unknown said...

well i got my 2 goals. just need them to hold now

Unknown said...

well they got 3 goals. lets see if they can blow it for me lol

Unknown said...

4 goals i think i got this

Unknown said...

now im watching the basketball game for ya gl man

BronxBomber said...

Regardless of the score I think I'm going to lose. 35 and 43% they shot first half. Was too lucky. Or maybe I'm just being extra-cynical. HATED the pick though I did it out of foolish desperation lol. Ah well glad you survived the night.

Unknown said...

naw u got this. i'm saying 207 tonight.

BronxBomber said...

hope your right. any opinion on the texas-texas a&m game tomorrow?

Unknown said...

i'm a long horns fan so i try not to bet on games that include my team lol. Longhorns are nothing like they were last year. but saying that they always play a&m hard. I would say longhorns +3.5 just cause i think a field goal will win it. but i also thought temple was going to pull out 8 points tonight to lol. NCAA has been tough for me this year

BronxBomber said...

Can't help but think over over over. I know Texas A&M didn't score much last week but they were up against the 9th best d in the nation. It's haunting me, might drop everything in on the game, undecided.

Unknown said...

well it's only 47.5 on my site. Just mid week games always fuck me. I pick over and there is a fuckload of fog that rolls in lol. it's my bad luck.

Unknown said...

loveing a rodick/nadal parlay for tomorow.

BronxBomber said...

lmao I had that fog bowl bowling green and someone. I was stunned. Ya 47.5 ain't bad.

Unknown said...

that fucking killed me lol. oh well i live to gamble another day. i'm going to hit the sac bro. decent first half. hit 100 for ya at least. hope they come out fireing. gl.

BronxBomber said...

take it easy and hope that parlay cashes in.

Anonymous said...

Man Utd to win at Ibrox tomorrow? Rangers rely heavily on defence and are without Bougherra and possibly Papac. Bougherra marked rooney out of the game in the world cup and strolled it against Utd at Old Trafford. He is the lynch pin of the Rangers team. Man Utd have injuries at the back as well but keep the ball well enough to protect the defence.

BronxBomber said...

Ya you sold me. Will lay it tomorrow.