Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Weekend That Was

A lot of people have been asking about the weekend so here it is. We got there a bit early so we hit a bar in Parma Ohio. It's a real hole with only 2 taps, Blue or Hoegaarden. Went straight for the Hoegaarden and at $3.50 a pint I downed about 6. Time to go shopping at the Parmatown mall at about 10am. We enter the mall and the first thing I seen is Santa and there is no line. Me, being the drunken cunt I am decide that I want to sit on Santa's lap and wish for heroin and strippers. The fucking elves or whoever the fuck you call those people were denying me the chance. So now I'm starting a scene demanding to see Santa and all of a sudden about 4 mall cops jump me and start laying the beat-down. I used to think mall cops were fake but fuck these dudes had badges, handcuffs, the fucking works. I was cuffed and thrown out, they took my info and told me not to come back for 26 months because it's on file and I'll be charged with trespassing if I dare come back. That was that.

We go to Walmart, pick up 2 cases of beer which came up to $36 and hit the hotel. Got more wasted and watched some college football. Met a few "blog fans" I'll leave those details out and let's fast forward to the Cavs/Pacers game. I had been steadily drinking and been doing some drugs all day. We get to the game and I must say I'm surprised at the attendance. Shit was damn near packed, our seats were in the 4th row, level 300 but of course we moved down 5 minutes in. So the Cavs have a promotion where if they hold their opponents to 85 or under or score over 100 everyone gets a free Taco-Bell Chalupa. At halftime I think they had 56 points. They scored 12 fucking points in the 3rd quarter and were scoreless in the first 4 minutes of the 4th. Nah, I'm too drunk/high to put up with that. I go to the usher and basically demand he give me a coupon for a free Chalupa because this shit is fixed. He tried to laugh til he saw that I was being serious. He calls over arena security who once again are all these motherfucking "Deputies." They tell me to sit down or they'll throw me out. I demand my Chalupa. As they are throwing me out I tell them I'm a research student at Cleveland State and my thesis involves different vaginal scents. I told those fuckers they all have strong ones and should get it checked out. I got a kick to the nuts.

The night was followed with more drinking, drugs and women. Shout out to the Crazy Horse, they had no dancers over 21. I get in around 6am, shower and head straight to the breakfast tailgate. Oh, before I went to the Tailgate I figured now would be a good time to start eating/drinking healthy so I went to Dunkin Donuts and bought a Vanilla Chai. Tailgate, the game it was all nuts and I can't describe it with words. The crowd was deafening, we stood the entire time. Mark Sanchez aka Go Diego Go is underrated, the dude could dodge a sack like a black dude dodges his child. He's the reason they won. Colt McCoy surprised me as well, made a few rookie mistakes and doesn't have many good receivers but he played one hell of a solid game. At the border back I told the dumbass I was with we can't go to Duty Free because we haven't been in the States for 48 hours. He insisted on getting a bottle of Grey Goose. Of course, customs made him pay taxes and we had to wait in line for 50 minutes. Fitting way to end the trip, until next year, I love the 216.

Recapping the Night: 
Play of the Day:
$1000 Eagles -3 -125= Return of $1800 (W)
NBA:
$300 Orlando/Memphis over 200.5 -110 (L)
$400 Nuggets -105 (L)
$400 Jazz/OKC over 205 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
NFL:
$400 Eagles/Skins over 42.5 -110=Return of $763.64 (W)
Total Wagered: $2500
Total Returned: $3327.28
Total Profit: $827.28
Total Earned to Date: $6568.40

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man hope the weekend was good. Killer game to hit up would have been nice to be there for sure. Just letting ya know i'm takeing the week off lol. I got hit real hard this weekend. Need a few days to get my shit together lol. ill stop by tho. Cant wait to hear about the trip. Later bro

BronxBomber said...

I been there before man I've come dangerously close to quitting til Christmas a few times this year. Take a break, get back in it and kill it.

Kid Cudi said...

how much were taxes on the grey goose?

it was probably still worth it compared to LCBO prices.

BronxBomber said...

I didn't ask but I been meaning to show you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fICzwzmMZxE

Sean Mandela said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dude's upside-down in the damn car hahaha

probably woke up with a dirty condom in his batty.

Scott said...

Would it be crazy to pick the Leafs?

BronxBomber said...

nah i'll lay it down. -115 ain't bad.

bleacherbeast said...

JJ,

Love the picks tonight.

My top 3 best picks for tonight:

Bulls ML

Gonzaga -5.5

St. Joesephs +13.5

(NHL- Leafs and Ohio +10 and ML on the NCAAF board would come right behind)

BronxBomber said...

Been waiting for you (no homo) lol been meaning to follow you on twitter, I will in a bit. Thanks bro will play them all. Looks like I broke even thus far, (if Kstate holds)

Going to SMASH that Gonzaga pick. and have a smaller one on St Joes. thanks.

Scott said...

Man a couple a weeks ago you were hovering at a grand or two now your over 6000. Thats gotta be nice.

BronxBomber said...

Yea man but 1k or 6k I just try to be humble, it can all be gone in an hour.

Emphasis on try lmao.

Scott said...

Oh my this is the last time I ever pick the Leafs. If I ever fucking pick them again don't listen.

BronxBomber said...

fuck lmao just saw the score. that's alright i think I'm in for a long night anyway. Gonzaga will save me.

Scott said...

I'll take that comeback...Still not picking those guys ever again though.

BronxBomber said...

I watched the last 10 minutes. They played well despite me sweating it out. Stupid rule that "puck out of play is a penalty." Ref. should determine intent, dude was trying to simply clear it. oh well lol I'll take the win.

Scott said...

You got a shitload of picks tonight so its hard to tell how your doing. You in the black?

BronxBomber said...

I'm down a few hundred. Everything still up in the air right now.

Dwayne from Alberta said...

Hey JJ long time no speak, great call on Ohio +7.5, looking around, NOBODY gave them a chance at all. Glad to see more people making comments, no excuse for me but I'm a workaholic, glad to see you doing well!!

BronxBomber said...

Hey Dwayne hope all is well with you. Ya it was a fairly easy pick. Public moved it because of the QB stuff but on paper Ohio are significantly better.

Good to hear from you bro when I become a millionaire your definitely getting a cut lol!