Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My True Take On Remembrance Day

Before I get into it and no doubt in the morning when I open my email inbox I'll be shredded to pieces,  I really wish I could post some sensitive shit, paste the lyrics to "In Flanders Field" and call it an entry. But I wont, it isn't real to me. I'm not sure how I feel about remembrance day. On one hand a bunch of dudes around my age were forced to go into a war that they really had no business being in. Europe, the most fucked up continent in the world was unable to handle their own shit. So you take an 18 year old kid, hand him a gun and tell the fucker to go wild. So I think to myself, fuck the kid had it unlucky, he lost his life for the economic benefit of some fucker who couldn't give a damn about his life. This shit happens every fucking day. Whether it's in a Bangladeshi forced labor factory, a mine in Africa, or a bus station in Pakistan, people are always fucking dying for the wealth of others. Nothing has changed since World War 1 to present day, it's just done on a smaller, domestic scale. So why do we celebrate Remembrance day? Why should we remember this shit.

Do you really think those who have died or survived in the war give a fuck if I remember them? Does it make it all better. If I sat here and said "poor little Jimmy died because some greedy immoral fuck put a price-tag on his life and made him die for cash," does it mean anything. I've been reading a narration of a former slave by the name of Ferebe Rogers. In the book she talks about turpentine and salt being poured into wounds as they bled to death because they didn't complete work in time. I've read of Asians being blown up so that railroads could be built. We've seemed to forget about these people and the recipe has worked. To us, it didn't happen and it makes us live each day without the realization that people are senseless, immoral, and inhumane.What exactly am I supposed to remember on Remembrance Day? That the world is filled with inhumane little fucks that use other people to get what they want and lives are replaceable when it comes to the accumulation of wealth? They call it freedom but I call bullshit. These people didn't die so I could be "free." They died because someone with too much power was trying to control too much wealth. 

Yet I'm supposed to remember these war veterans because they are heroes and somehow this all makes it better. You have a conflict between the Turks, Austrians, British, French, Russians, Italians and Germans and a Canadian kid dies and I'm supposed to remember this. Remember what? He died so that one side would have more wealth and power than the other. The world really wants me to remember this? It's too fucking easy, to stick a red fucking poppy on someone, have a moment of fucking silence and go back to the way we were. How about we motherfucking fix it, so this shit doesn't happen. How about everybody sit at a motherfucking table, every single world leader in one locked room and no one gets fed til a solution is reached. So that another poor fuck from Missouri or Nova Scotia or Buffalo or Colombo, Sri Lanka or Iraq doesn't have to die. How about every motherfucking country agrees to stop fucking with everybody else so no one else has to die for the benefit of another person's bank account. Why don't we fucking fix it instead of giving people a red fucking flower and acting like everyone gives a fuck. Because on November 12th the world will be the same greedy, inhumane, immoral, unethical, and unjust world it was the day before when  0.00098% of the population who has all the wealth controls the power and puts a price-tag on people's lives. Fuck it, that's too difficult, let's all sing "In Flanders Field" and have a moment of silence. Lest We Forget.

Recapping the Night: That fog was something else, survived though.
NBA:
$200 Charlotte Bobcats -105= Return of $390.48 (W)
$200 Milwaukee/Atlanta over 187.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Houston -2 -110
NCAAF:
$200 Miami-Ohio/Bowling Green over 50 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Miami-Ohio -2.5 -115= Return of $1121.74 (W)
Total Wagered: $1400
Total Returned: $1894.04
Total Profit: $494.04
Total Earned to Date: $6242.12

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

20 comments:

GorillaMzungu said...

I disagree with your thoughts towards the day. Does Jackie Robinson care if nobody can wear 42 in baseball anymore? Probably not, but its a matter of respect.

Concur with the sentiment of the rest of it, but a few people getting rich at the expense of many people of a lower class is an issue of war that stretches far before World War I.

I'mtoolazytologin. said...

In this world, respect doesn't do anything. Change does. Embedded in Remembrance Day is the false sense of hope that things are no longer the way they were, that these people died for a good cause, that people no longer have to suffer.

If blacks were no longer allowed in baseball but the whites didn't rock 42 because "he tried" then rest assured Jackie Robinson would want to kill these honkies. It's the same concept, these people died for the economic prosperity of others with the hope they things might change. Yet hundreds of years later the same shit is happening.

Agree though, the whole concept of getting paid by using the lower class precedes war. However it's the main driving force behind war so the concept itself should be exposed.

Unknown said...

so i win about 1200 off tennis yesterday and now the fucks at sportsinteraction wont let me bet on it today. bunch of fucking cock suckers

BronxBomber said...

LMAO I've had that happen to me at Pinnacle once. The shit wouldn't go through and when I asked about it I had an employee tell me straight up "sorry man you took us to the cleaners"

Bet365 is where it's at man but you gotta figure out a sly way to deposit.

Unknown said...

yeah fuck thats the problem lol. ill figure it out. just pisses me off. i found a way to make some cash and they fucking cock block me lol

BronxBomber said...

Just spoke to Bet365:

ME: hi I'm from Canada so therefore I'm no longer permitted to deposit with TD bank. Is there a list of banks that allow gambling in Canada. DO you guys have a list of credit cards you accept? I'm thinking CIBC or Socia bank
ME: or American Express
Laura P We do not accept American Express.
ME: How about CIBC? Is that permitted?
Laura P I can confirm that CIBC is accepted, should you wish to fund the account via a card issued the the Bank of Nova Scotia you would need to contact us vis Live Chat or telephone so we can make the deposit for you.
ME: okay thank you that's all I needed.

Unknown said...

lol looks like im going to be opening a cibc account tomorow lol

BronxBomber said...

they also do scotia bank but it's a bit of a pain you to tell them in advance and they'll deposit it for you. they contact the bank and shit.

before you open up an account let me know I want that referral bonus lol. you get a cut as well. I'm going going to wank and call it a night. peace.

Unknown said...

now im told they will open the lines at 3:00 am. fucking cunts these people r

Anonymous said...

Good luck opening an account today Bronx... The fucking banks get today as a holiday. The rest of the blue collar world (at least in Canada) doesn't get this day as a holiday and that's what pisses me off most about Remembrance Day! At least they open the beer store at 12:30PM though.

Anonymous said...

That comment was for nick actually... Oops! :P

BronxBomber said...

I got an account that was for nick lol. I should know though my mom works at TD bank and is currently shopping lol.

Most of the provinces get the day off it's just these jackasses in Ontario won't give it to everyone. Yet they give us some gay ass holiday in the middle of February called "Family Day" where no one can do fuck all but sit at home and watch Days of Our Live.

Anonymous said...

That's what brought me to this blog. I had some banking to do today and it's not gonna happen because the banks are closed. If it's a fucking holiday for everybody in the rest of the provinces, then why the fuck doesn't Ontario deserve it too?

Fuck Remembrance Day. If I can't have it as a holiday, why the hell should a banker born WELL AFTER any war get it as a holiday...?

BronxBomber said...

LMAO I like your thought process. Shame we're in the minority

Unknown said...

Well after 4 online chats with sports interaction they opened the tennis lines for me and I got to wake up to another $1500 in the account. Who would have thought tennis would be so sweet.

Scott said...

Under 5.5 (-110) in the Wild @ Thrashers. Cross-conference. Fairly low scoring teams. Goalies with solid GAA. Everything says under.

BronxBomber said...

Thanks Scott, ya Nick I've cashed in as well lol, great tip

DVS said...

its labour no labor.


Since when have you been idealistic with your thoughts JJ. I'm shocked

Unknown said...

Np man may the winners be everyones!! Somehow I got the ravens at +2 tonight real hard to pass that up even with ryans redonk home record. I just see mr.reed with 2 picks maybe one for 6 tonight.

Unknown said...

Fuck i love thursday night football!!