Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Too Wasted To blog But I'll do it anyway.

If this is incomprehensible, offensive, or just gay don't blame me, I'm fucked out of my mind, down $1700 in last 2 days so I'm going to enjoy this high. I went out with a white dude today who is African. This nigga is from Zambia but he's white as shit. When I mean white he's pale but he's black in the sense that he doesn't eat pussy, he's not faithful, and he doesn't like to work. This nigga picked me up and he was jamming Hanson. That Hmmmmmm Bop shit. What the fuck.

So we get wasted and go downtown looking for pussy. Eventually some midget grabs my dick and starts wacking me off. THIS BITCH IS SO UGLY what the fuck. get the fuck away from me. So I'm the only motherfucker in that place cheering for Utah and they shit the bed. Observation: Cabbies need there own lanes. These fuckers block the way, here I am trying to piss and these Cab drives are stopping and going like this is a Mumbai rush hour, GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY. This white ddude who listens to Hanson by the way he's from Zambia. So he's showing me pictures of all the bitches he fucked. I asked him how do you know if they got aids. This nigga said "I asked them" BLANK fucking stare. Anyway so we're in a parking lot tonight that charges $9 to park and he's upset. So what does he decide to do? Steal the parking sign. Only black people...........except he ain't even black. 

These blonde hoes jump in front of the car because they're drunk. I'm screaming obscenities like fuck you I'll fuck you in the ass. etc. This dude says "Fuck Zimbabwe." What. The. Fuck. That's my Friday night, a typical Friday night. I'll fix numbers and make this money back, I'm so self-destructive. I'm out.

4 comments:

Scott said...

No pick tonight. Theres a shitload of games, but I don't feel like looking for a good one. Good luck tonight

BronxBomber said...

I been meaning to get back to you. I wasn't at a computer on friday and then I ended up getting shitfaced, what was the F1 thing you were telling me about?

BC101 said...

LMAO G fucking M hahahahahahahaha

Scott said...

Was wondering if you followed any f1?

The race this weekend is a toss up now though, a huge underdog got pole.