Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let Me Join The Dumbasses


Today was the day I realized I just surround myself with people who have less success at life than Walmart employees. All day whether it was social networks, text messages, phone conversations, emails it seems like the common words coming out of everyone's mouth was "Free Weezy." For the white people who don't know who Weezy is, he's Lil Wayne, a rapper from New Orleans who sounds worse than me after that time I thought 25cent hot dogs from 7/11 were a good idea. If you don't know how bad Lil Wayne is, click here: you've been warned. Yet for whatever reason everybody is acting like it's Christmas because the dumb motherfucker is getting released after serving a year for weapons charges.

Let me contribute to the dumbass shit of society. Dear Lil Wayne, I'm so thankful that you're getting released today. You've never gotten me laid, you have never gotten me employed, you've never given me a cent but having you released from prison for a dumb ass crime you did commit changes my life in so many ways. For the most part, your music is shit. You are fucking weird and I'd rather listen to a Ruben Studdard cd because at least he's fat and fat people make me laugh. However, back on topic I'm so happy you are coming home. I'm so excited I can't sleep. I've never met you nor will I ever want to meet you because you look like the type of guy I see outside the Zanzibar strip club on a Saturday night begging for change to buy crack but nonetheless I'm so glad you're getting released. Lil Wayne you only did a year yet everyday you gave the celeb websites an update on how you were doing. We got to hear about how you jerked off, every shit you took and how you got raped in the ass by Big Moe. These updates were so critical to my health and well being that words can't describe how happy I am.

You know what's sad about all this shit. I can almost guarantee there are people who took the day off work to be in NYC and witness the faggot getting released, it's fucking scary. The guy who makes shitty ass music and proclaims to be the best rapper alive is getting released from jail after serving less than a year but there is already an itinerary of what he's expected to do once he comes out. If you care that Lil Wayne is getting released I offer you the best advice someone will ever give. Exit this page, log onto expedia.ca. Book a flight to Kingston, Jamaica. Don't even tell anyone you are going. Fly to Kingston as soon as possible, make sure it's a one way flight. When you get to Jamaica don't even bother collecting your luggage, get a taxi. Tell the cab driver to drive you to Tivoli Gardens. Get out the cab, don't even bother to pay the driver. Stand in the middle of the busy intersection and say "I is ah batty man, I like ah big black ting inna me hole." Whatever happens next is out of my control but you'll be pleased with the outcome.

Recapping the night: Thanks for the hockey pick, Bruins seem to be paying.
Play of the Day:
$600 Spurs/Suns over 208.5 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)
Scott's Pick:
$200 Bruins -125= Return of $360 (W)
Total Wagered: $800
Total Returned: $1505.45
Total Profit: $705.45
Total Earned to Date: $4559.35

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

6 comments:

Captain Butter said...

none of my friends said "free weezy"....

fuck that guy. he can't spell heltah skeltah.

BOTSWANA

BronxBomber said...

it's cause your friends like to sit in dark rooms and make cinnamon all day.

It was mostly the women in my life saying it and a few homos I know from high school.

Adam said...

cinnamon jam.

the best shit.

Scott said...

Over 5.5 (-110) for Tbay at LA Kings. Two of the highest scoring teams.

In the same game, Tampa Bay (+145) might be worth a look for a small play. They won't want to lose two in a row. If Smith starts (probable) then it could be a little risky.

The over 34.5 Grand Salami is also an option.

Scott said...

Seemed like a good idea after having 10 seconds in the pocket. Toss up a pick.

BronxBomber said...

In years of watching football I've never seen a guy with so much time in the pocket. I'd run it to the 2 and try to punch it in on 4th. Oh well.