Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm More Confused Than A Freshman Frat Boy that Just Got Bummed and Liked It

Let me take you back to Friday night. My buddy and I went out drinking and for whatever reason I suggested we hit the new bar in town to catch the Raptor game. I don't give a fuck about the Raptors but when your wasted on a Friday night, you need something to do. I suggested we visit Real Sports Bar, a bar in the heart of downtown owned by MLSE. I said why not go, pay $13 a pint, laugh at the people in skinny jeans and maybe pee on their floors. For those that don't know, MLSE owns the Leafs, Raptors, TFC, and some condos. Everything they do is a complete cash-grab so I was going to this place with the intention of hating the fuck out of it. Fuck, I'm confused. 

We enter the place and the first thing you notice is the various negros with saggy jeans just like myself. This place is starting to feel like home. At first the music was just that Euro non-sense but after a while they were playing some real hip-hop classics. The Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Snoop Dogg, it was all in heavy rotation. The television was larger than 4 of my houses put together and it made me feel as if I was watching the game court-side. They had every other game on as well and if you can't see it on the main screens (the ones shown in today's display pic) there are hundreds of screens located at all different angles. We paid $6.50 for a pint of Grasshopper, which is manageable and we ordered Nachos which we didn't stand a chance in hell at finishing. (the dude I was with HAD to have chicken on his nachos....who the fuck eats nachos and chicken, so at times the dish did taste like ass but it ain't no fault but the white/african guy.) Of course you had your faggots in skinny jeans and g-shock watches but there were also hardcore sports chicks who had incredible knowledge of the game. The bathrooms were filled with piss and puke so I felt right like this was my local pub and I had a drunk chick grabbing my nuts. (I pushed her the fuck off because she looked like a younger version of Edith Bunker)

Clearly this place is the shit and unlike anything else MLSE ever does. I'm not sure how to feel. It's like a KKK member giving a black chick a $20 and she sucks and fucks better than anyone he has ever had, what does he do now? That's how I feel. The girls were drunk and easy, the guys for the most part weren't douchebags. The music was a mix of everything so no one was  left out. Every game was on a big ass screen and viewable from any angle. When you go to use the pisser there is an HDTV right in front of you so you don't miss a minute of the action. Hands down this is the best bar in Canada I've ever been to and top 3 all-time. Yet I was supposed to hate the shit out of it and never go back. I remember one time being 9 years old, having my first beer and saying "eww...I'll never have this again"....similar to that event, I could see where this is headed.....

Recapping the Night: Thanks for all the emails and congrats. By the sound of it, the majority of us made a pretty penny. Haven't had the time to reply to any of the emails but will get to them tomorrow. 
Play of the Day:
$1000 New England -4 -110 (L)
1pm games:
$300 New Orleans -6 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Bears -3 -105= Return of $300 (P)
4pm games:
$500 Giants -7 -115= Return of $934.78 (W)
$500 Colts +3 +100= Return of $1000 (W)
$300 Colts/Eagles over 46.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
Scott's Pick:
$200 Blues/Rangers over 5 -130 (L)
NBA:
$300 Suns/Hawks over 208.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
Late NFL game:
$400 Packers -7 -115= Return of $747.83 (W)
Total Wagered: $3800
Total Returned: $4700.80
Total Profit: $900.80
Total Earned to date: $5148.98

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

21 comments:

Shitty Vag said...

i've been there once and i thought it was great. i especially like the ticker that runs around the top of the main room.

slick shit, i'd go there again for sure.

drank grasshopper too.

food is off the chain.

Anonymous said...

This Blog entry is bullshit. You were drunk before you even got there that shit don't count. Motherfucker.

I been on MDMA drunk off my ass on the subway train for 3 round trips from Kipling ot Kenedy having the time of my life.

I call fraud faggot!! FRAUD!!

Big K Dizzle

BronxBomber said...

I had a similar instance on a bus from York Mills to Kingston road once on PCP. Road that fucker all night back and forth.

Anyway eat a dick and continue selling crack to the kids.

Unknown said...

man i fucked up and it's at -7 now for the steelers. im a big steelers fan and ben does tend to play big on mondays but i dont think i can give them 7 points. have also been to that place. decent prices for the location and slutty ladys. but i must have went on the douch bag night cause it was full of coller poped ed hardy wearing fags.

Scott said...

Your doing pretty well these days, so you don't really need any of my inconsistent picks lol but if you want a small one I like over 5.5 (-105)in the hockey tonight. Wings are third in the league with 3.25 goals per game. These teams got 6 last time they played in the D.

BronxBomber said...

Nick, at Bet365 it's -6 -115

Scott, will take it soon, thanks.

Scott said...

Wade Phillips just got fired lol finally

Unknown said...

shit thats not bad im on sportsinteraction.com. still really new to the sportbook betteing. long time proline player just fucking hated the 3 team min on pick and not being able to mix and match spreads on moneylines. so u recomend bet365?

Scott said...

Amen, proline restricts you so much...

Anonymous said...

whats the bar

Anonymous said...

love the site... getting all my boys at the don jail to follow when we got computer time....whats the bar......is itwagz sports bar

BronxBomber said...

Ya bet365 is good, a bitch to deposit because they only take certain banks but it's the nicest around.

Anon: http://www.realsports.ca/bargrill.html

Real Sports Bar and Grill
15 York St
Toronto, ON M5J 0A3
(416) 815-7325

Unknown said...

held out and got it down to -5.5 so i took it at that. pitts shitty pass defence still freaks me out but i think palmer is a fuck up anyways.

BronxBomber said...

fuckkkk down to -5 -105 oh well I can't cry over it now, best of luck to everyone.

Unknown said...

yes gl indeed hope tonights as good as sunday. morency thinks pitt wont cover in ncaa. just dont see RI putting up a big fight. still real early tho

Unknown said...

well we need a big second half my pitt and were good. started slow but finished well.

BronxBomber said...

Haven't been paying attention much, more focused on the Raptor game but they're leading, that's a start.

Scott said...

What a depressing year for the Raps... Its gonna garbage

Anonymous said...

im headed to the raps game wed to see the shit show for myself. love betting against them this year. perhaps ill check the bar out too.

Unknown said...

toronto should fold like vancouver did. there rotten and when they get a decent player they dont want to spend the cash to get anyone else. just like another toronto team the leafs lol

Unknown said...

fuck i was lucky to get 5.5 there just held on with my parlay had pitt 5.5 celtics +3 and san antonia to win on the money line for a cash in of 1450. was a good monday. catch ya guys tomorow