Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back Tuesday

I gotta run but here's what I'll be playing this week. (only playing cause I'll be at these games) Hope y'all cash in.

$200 Cavs/Pacers over 201.5 -110
$600 Jets/Browns over 37 -110


I'm out peace.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u bet monopoly money so its easy to bet a 1000 on games copy paste your bets from your account prove u bet it

Scott said...

Sorry guys, wasn't around last night. Lets get it today though. I dont think Bronx is here though

Unknown said...

naw think he left already. man i took a hit last night lol. oh well todays a new day and ncaa tells me ill get some cash back i hope.

Scott said...

You try anything on the soccer today?

Unknown said...

naw man still want to read up on it a bit more befor i toss down some bets

Scott said...

If you got any questions I'll answer em. I did the same thing your doing a couple years ago, now I'm hooked.

Unknown said...

Fucking just getting hammered this weekend. May need to take a few days off here. This is getting brutal.

Scott said...

I like Boston -1.5 (+180) if you need something to get ya out of a hole.

Scott said...

Sunderland are beating Chelsea 3-0 at Stamford Bridge. YAAAAA your damn right. Thats why soccer is great.

Scott said...

Lightning will probably win tonight vs. the wild and -1.5 (+180) looks like a good option.

BronxBomber said...

Home sweet home. Yes Anon I'm betting fake money. Does it make you feel any better?

Not a bad weekend for me but fuck if I was home this week I'd get blasted. Loved Giants -13.5.

Scott said...

Really lol? I thought Cowboys outright. Doesn't matter if you don't say it though.

You got to see a crazy football game