Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, November 5, 2010

Wish Mike Vick was still killing them.

I got bit my a fucking dog today and I'm like passing out from the T-3 I'm on. To make matters worse I gotta get up early as shit in the morning and will be taking care of stuff all day, so no blog today. Fucking piece of shit was just walking by and all of a sudden attacked me. Big ass black thing on a leash and all, he got me good but I kicked his fucking face in. A few more seconds and that motherfucker would have been served at every Korean restaurant. I'll recap in the sometime soon, I'm down about 5 bills, manageable. 

I'm too tired to fix the board so tomorrow I like: $400 Miami Heat -6.5, $200 Lakers/Raptors over 211.5, Play of the day $600 Utah Jazz -110 (pick 'em)

Before I go hear how I probably fucked up my mark. I go to pick up my paper but as I walk down I forget why I went to the professor (I'm insane remember). The convo went like this: "Hi miss uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm drawing a blank. I usually don't draw blanks, I fire them" and I just stare at her for about 5 seconds til she gets it. The disgusting look on her face was priceless. 

Free Weezy. Peace.

1 comment:

Scott said...

You follow f1 at all lol?

Vettel looks sure to get pole tomorrow.

Bruins (+110) are killing it lately. You think its gonna continue tonight?