Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some Positivity Shit Today

Don't mind me just one of those days where I saved a bad bet so I don't feel emo or pissed off and I'm just going to talk about nothing. I need to learn fucking self-discipline, betting 2 dimes when the account has 6 dimes on anything doesn't make sense. I got myself out of it and I know a few of you did as well but fuck that was a grueling 3 hours. Pat Burns died today and even though I don't really care for hockey I've had the pleasure of meeting him once in my life. Such a class guy, he'll be missed. For any of you guys interested me and my boys will be doing an American Thanksgiving football get-together somewhere in the city. I figure most of y'all work or got kids who will probably turn out to be assholes like myself but if you're free, join us. We're leaning towards Real Sports but just shoot me an email and I'll get back to you. 

Fuck thinking of positive shit is hard when Wendy's just gave me the saltiest fucking fries I've ever had. Maybe I could be a preacher, that's positive right? Jesus loves you and so does your family but Jesus will love you more if you send me a small donation for the blog building fund. Real talk before I stopped going to church I was there pretty much every week for like a decade. Yet every week they had a "building fund or "heat bill." Negro what the fuck are you building that takes a decade and it's fucking 40 degrees out and this dude wants money for heat. In 10 years this dude built a few steps and a deck. 4 Mexicans probably got the job done for $500 everything included but hey they needed the money.

Shout out to my bro he got honor roll this week for what I assume was last year. Told me he was the only black dude in his grade to get the award, well done. Shout out to the girl that did that thing for me today (get your mind out of the gutter it was work-related). I won't say what it is or who you are because you never know who is reading but I appreciate it, slut. Shout out to all y'all that come here and read my shit on a daily basis, without y'all I wouldn't be betting thousands of dollars on stupid ass games and taking years off my life. Shout out to all the people who hate the shit out of me and the blog but check back in daily, you get love too. Shout out to Lester, this kid I sponsor in Guatemala. He told me they got him in school and even though he hates it he loves gym and will fuck any of you up in soccer. This kid is going to become the next Messi and I'm going to cash in. If he doesn't it's all good, I hope the day he turns 18 he gets the opportunity to fuck a hot Guatemalan model, it's good consolation for not becoming a pro-athlete. Alright that's enough positivity I'm starting to feel gay, I'll post picks and recap in the morning (taking it slow as hell tomorrow.) Peace

Play of the Day:
$2000 Boise St./Fresno State over 66 -110 (L)
College Madness I can't resist:
1pm: $200 Coastal Carolina -12 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
2pm: $400 Georgetown/Wofford over 132.5 -110= $763.64 (W)
1pm: $400 West Virginia/Vandy over 141 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
5pm: $200 Illinois -4.5 -110 (L)
College Late Basketball Games:
$300 Texas/Pittsburgh over 147 -110 (L)
$300 UNC -6 -110 (L)
$300 Kentucky -6.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
Scott's Pick:
$200 Sabres/Kings under 5.5 -120 (L)
NBA:
$200 Houston -1.5 -110 (L)
$200 OKC +9 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$400 Utah/San Antonio over 202.5 -1102.73 (L)
$3000 Boise St. to win by 25+ -150= Return of $5000 (W)

Total Wagered: $8100
Total Returned: $7863.65
Total Loss: $236.65
Total Earned to Date: $5437.34
 
Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

9 comments:

theBleacherBeast said...

JJ,

Looks like Friday night was a dirty night for a lot of us. Time to forget about the past and just move forward.

Realized late that I had Kansas and Kentucky (plays that I made at 6Am) that managed to bail me out hard.

Let's hit it today. Turn that coal into gold.

NCAA B

Wake Forest -6.5


NCAA F

Utah-3
Arkansas -3
NC State +2.5
NC State ML
Mich. St -20.5
Mizzou -11.5
Ohio St -3

That Tulsa game OVER
Houston/so. Miss OVER



ML Parlay:
Ark-utah-ohio st- nc state


Footy

Ac milan
Chelsea

And parlay those bad boys
(Chelsea needs a win big time)

Scott said...

You see that Nasri goal. Holy shit how does that happen.

Scott said...

I got two hockey picks tonight. Whether you want them both is up to you lol.

NYR (+105) @ MIN. Rangers played in colorado last night, while the Wild are coming back from Buffalo. The rangers away record is 6-3-0, so there not giving up much in that department. Minnestoa's home record is (6-3-1).

Second one is Flyers @ Caps over 6.0 (-130). Caps got shutout last night so I think there ready to explode. The game has a similar feel to the one I picked two nights ago with Tampa against the Flyers (Bobrovsky started that one too)

BronxBomber said...

Another day another dollar. Let's get it. Going to post shit. ya scott i'll use them both. Bleacher I'll get on that Wake forest.

any MMA heads around? lol

Scott said...

You see the Raps trade?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5828835

BronxBomber said...

Ya I did. Very weird for a team like Toronto to trade when they have virtually no PG now. (I won't count Barbosa, he's hurt)

But I guess it works in their favour. NO gets the back-up they wanted and Toronto get a 15mil. contract off the books next year.

Scott said...

At least Jack gets to play some meaningful games now.

BronxBomber said...

How do you replace the 26mins Jack was giving at the point? By putting Jose "no-D" Calderon in?

Overs will be worth a look these next few days.

Scott said...

Ya its gonna be rough for them.

When I clicked on the ESPN article a video preview with a Chris Paul picture showed up and I thought for some reason he was involved. Almost shit my pants.