Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, November 22, 2010

I have A Dream

I'm at a very weird spot. My gambling account has 10 grand profit. Pretty fucking cool for the average Joe but for someone like me I can't even fucking touch it. I'm convinced my mom has my bank account details, I'm also getting a sweet deal with TD because she works with them. If I withdraw, the questions will be asked and ya, in other words I got 10 grand I can't fucking touch. So instead of saying the Lord has blessed me blah blah, I'm going to fucking vent, particularly at my mom. Fucking parents. 

While I was in Cleveland, my cousin had a kid. Some baby named Alex. Who the fuck names their kid Alex, it rolls off the tongue like a homo (sorry if any of my readers are named Alex, I know what it's like to have a gay ass name. My real first name is Aaron) So my mom comes down to the basement the other day and tells me " Your father and I are going to see the baby on Saturday morning, get dressed for 12." What the fuck. Obviously, I'm going to object because I much rather be at home drinking diet Mountain Dew and watching college football so I respond with "enjoy but I ain't coming." She goes on and on about how I need to go and have a heart. Have a heart? You think the fucking 6 day old baby gives a fuck about me? Does the baby have some sort of magical powers I need to use? If I walk up to the shitting, drooling, future homo and say "Hey kid give me a winner Chargers -9 or Broncos +9 " is he going to give me a fucking answer? Of course not, so why the fuck do I need to wake my ass up on a Saturday morning to see some 6 day old that I don't give a fuck about.

Of course, I didn't go see the kid, instead I won a couple grand (she doesn't know that.) Now my mom refuses to talk to me. Was I that fucking wrong? Should I have gotten up, gone to see the shitting puking batty-bwoy named Alex. Of course there is always going to be the awkward "my kid needs titty milk so I'm going to take my top off right here in front of everyone and make the entire room go silent as the little shithead sucks my tits." My cousin's wife is fat too so those things are sagging for sure, not a sight I want to see. I don't see the big deal but now I get the silent treatment for a few days unless her curiosity bugs her and she comes down to say "How are my stocks doing." Fuck that, if I ever have a kid and knowing me I'll have a couple, I'm going to be a bomb ass parent. I'll go to parent teacher interviews telling the teachers to fuck off, I'll make sure my kid knows to never get high on his own supply, and I'll make sure that fucker never wears skinny jeans. Fuck respect, it's all about living for the moment and doing whatever makes you happy. You white folks got it easy, your mom gives you the silent treatment and all you gotta tell her is "Fuck off you whore," and things are well again. One day I'll grow the balls to try it.....I can dream right.

Recapping the Night: Oh Lord Gamblor how I love you, I won't say a bad thing about you again, I promise. Truthfully if you're ready to hop on the bandwagon, don't. Nothing sticks out for me on Monday and I sense a minor losing streak. We'll see though, I've been wrong before.

1pm NFL games:
$400 Jets/Texans over 46.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$400 Cowboys -6 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$400 Packers -3 -120= Return of $733.33 (W)
$400 Bills/Bengals over 41.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$400 Jags/Browns over 43.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
4pm NFL games:
$300 New Orleans/Seahawks over 44 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 ATL -3.5 -105= Return of $585.71 (W)
$600 Colts/Pats over 49.5 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)
CFL:
$300 Argos +10 -115 (L)
Late NFL game:
$500 Eagles/Giants over 47.5 (L)
NBA:
$700 Celtics -5.5 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$1000 Eagles -3 -130= Return of $1769.23 (W)
Total Wagered: $5700
Total Returned: $7861.01
Total Profit: $2161.01
Total Earned to Date: $10143.05

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

25 comments:

Scott said...

I think Sunderland(+160) is worth a small play. They've gone undefeated against Chelsea(win), Spurs(draw) and Stoke(win)in their last 3 matches.

BronxBomber said...

You read my mind. Going to play it after this College game is finished. Thanks.

theBleacherBeast said...

With you on Bama and the Huskies.

NCAA B

Mississippi St. -6.5

NFL

SD Chargers and the OVER

I'm also on a boredom (yet, no brainer) play

Rivers OVER 304 yards passing.

NBA

Hornets -5.5


Will hit the college board hard come gametime

BronxBomber said...

I'm with you, I'll avoid the Hornets though, might have a case of tired legs syndrome.

I just dislike the NFL board today. Asking for 50 from such a great defense is difficult. 9 is far too much to ask from the Chargers as well. Will take that over 304 though and I bet I end up taking the over with the Chargers just being a dick right now and waiting for some movement lol.

Scott said...

Haha that corners play made me laugh. I dont see that many corners happening but good luck either way.

Bent to score anytime (+160) is pretty likely.

Scott said...

Super pissed from that soccer game. Thats the problem when you pick your favorite team. Double the pain.

If you want a hockey play, over 5.5(+110) in the Bolts Bruins game seems do-able. I really don't understand the over being at +110. Both teams score a shitload of goals, and although Rask is playing so is Smith. Tampa can put up 6 by themselves.

BronxBomber said...

How confident are you? Down a tonne could I make it all back on that play?

Scott said...

Normally I'd be confident but I don't understand the +110. I must be overlooking something. Each team averages over 3 Goals/Game.

Aren't you down only 200?

BronxBomber said...

Barring miracles, I'll lose both the Iowa and Wisconsin play. Facing 8 bills down though stranger things have happen.

Scott said...

Oh yeah, forgot those had started already.

If you want to make a good amount back, Caps -1.5(+170) looks nice.

Hedberg has the worst GAA in the NHL, Devils can't win and Capitals will be looking to get back to getting victories in winnable games.

BronxBomber said...

I like it. Got a big play on the Boston over. Was researching it I think the public moved it for whatever reason.

* Over is 8-2 in TB last 10 vs. Northeast.
* Over is 7-3 in TB last 10 home games.
Under is 8-2-3 in BOS last 13 Mon. games.

Scott said...

kk good luck

Unknown said...

ok ok ok i'm back lol. Jumping right back into it with a dirty parlay lol. Not smart betting but it's been 2 weeks almost lol. ok so i got wake forrest moneyline, duke moneyline, caps moneyline,chargers/broncos over 51, and finish it off with boston and TB over 5.5. Really only think 3 games r a gamble with the 2 basketball games just about as lock as it comes. Also have a hard time thinking the monday nighter wont be a shoot out. toss in the caps that i think is just way to much for NJ. Only thing that bothers me is that Boston/TB game. I Just hope Thomas falls asleep lol. GL everyone. good to be back

BronxBomber said...

I'm 1200 down lol not even 7pm. I'll get it though. Wake Forest Winthrop over. Throwing shit at the wall til it sticks.

Scott said...

Hey nick just a heads up Rask is playing in place of Thomas

Unknown said...

Nice that works for me. but what i dident know is that the caps r playing Holtby. fuck me lol

Unknown said...

This fucking caps game is going to kill me.

BronxBomber said...

Been there, actually feel there right now. There's a midnight bail-out special.

Washington/Virginia over 145.5. I'm only going to use it if I'm fucked though but it should go over.

Unknown said...

fucking 3-0 NJ right now. I think i will be useing that one lol.

BronxBomber said...

Washington have put up 98 points and 118 in the 2 games they've played.

Unknown said...

Yeah took it for 400 lol. Back 3 hrs and already in panic mode. Why do i do this to my self ?!?

BronxBomber said...

You and me both though I'm aware of my issues. When you wake up and you see 5 figures in your account it has some weird control over the way you play.

I was erratic today though things are starting to get back into place.

Scott said...

Bronx did u end up taking the Caps pick?

And this is probs why the 5.5 was at +110 lol.
Fuck all of us.

BronxBomber said...

No was down too much said didn't want to be ambitious lol. Ya I'm on TSN2 this Bruins game pissing me off. Only one penalty lol. Ah well bail-out special tonight and if this Wake Forest and Celtics games stay on pace, I'll only be down 6 bills instead of 12.

Scott said...

Left for a bit but good to see that theres some goals flowing now.