Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Insert the Blankstare Emoticon Here

I got a boring class where I pretty much sit at the back, open up my laptop and play Mahjong for an hour while listening to the professor bitch about how his sister-in-law is an asshole. For the past 6 weeks this half Lebanese/half white chick has been sitting next me telling me her life story while fucking up my concentration on mahjong. I don't fuck with the terrorist types, all these Arabs are so damn defensive and confrontational I couldn't care less for the vagina. However, I've noticed that over the past 6 weeks little miss Terrorist is getting increasingly annoyed with my lack of interest in her. Today she had the thong hanging out and because I've had a few mental breakdowns over the past year and become numb to everything, I couldn't care less because I still have perfect use of my left hand and I don't need more booty calls. 

Today at the end of the class she had it with me. She probably would have let me hit it if I just took the time to stare at her for 2 minutes. I listen to her crappy life, I tell her to stop blaming everyone else and to look at herself, then I try to soften the blow by telling her how great she is. I've been doing it for 6 weeks because there is only so much Mahjong you could play before violent thoughts involving the Chinese enter your head. Today she pulls a bold move and asks for my phone number because she needs it in-case she misses any future classes and wants to get caught up. This girl hasn't missed school since the George Bush senior administration ran America yet I'm supposed to believe you need my number because you want to get caught up in Introduction to Philosophy: Reason and Truth, a class that Pacman Jones could ace. I roll out my phone and that's where I had to pause the game of Mahjong because she refused to give me her number.

"Omg you don't have a smart phone? What is wrong with you" So this is it Lord. You've blessed me with 21 healthy years, you put a roof over my head, I never was hungry and you made sure the Yankees have won 5 times in my life thus far. Is that where the good fortune ends? I'm now left in a world where bitches are choosing men based on cell phones, that's fucking scary. Get your hairy terrorist loving pussy out of here. Bitch I could buy a dozen smart phones with the money I've made on this blog in the last 2 months alone. I just blank starred her dead in her eye til she went away but I'm still in awe over the whole ordeal. She doesn't care that I'm putting food in the next Messi's mouth in some Argentinian slum. She doesn't care about the fact that Jenn Sterger would marry me if I sent her pictures of my footlong. She cares about what motherfucking phone I have and she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that I have never used internet on a phone. Fuck the Western world, where my African hoes at, I have running water and enough rice to last us a decade baby.

Recapping the Night: 
MLB:
$200 SF +160= Return of $520 (W)
NBA:
$200 Portland +100 (L)
NFL:
$200 Colts/Texans over 51 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Colts -5.5 -105= Return of $1171.43(W)
Total Wagered: $1200
Total Returned: $1691.43
Total Profit: $491.63
Total Earned to Date: $4114.11

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

12 comments:

CEOWife said...

you could have a can with a string attached as your phone and I'd still luv ya! :)

Anonymous said...

the best gambling blog ever.

Anonymous said...

Think you might get stung by a couple of draws on your soccer picks.

BronxBomber said...

Who needs crazy Lebanese girls when I have a CEO wife, thank you.

Anon #1, thanks bro.

Anon #2, you might be right. United struggle in Turkey all the time but I have a sense this is the "who the fuck needs Rooney" team and are out to prove something.

Tottenham looked like crap for the most part on the weekend and they seem like it's a perfect time for them to be in a slump. Inter took care of them before letting them back in but I think Inter goes in for the kill here.

Though i agree completely, draws are favourable.

GorillaMzungu said...

"where my African hoes at?"

you rang?

Scott said...

Don't see much on the NHL board. Montreal to win by 3 exactly (+1200) could pan out. Something like a 4-1 game, with Garon playing for Colombus.

Maybe I'm just losing my mind cause I can't get a pick right.

BronxBomber said...

I've cashed in on ever Leaf loss this season. I don't post those though because my logic is fucked. I know a girl who went to the Islanders Leaf game a few weeks back. She's such bad luck I started betting against them. Since then with the exception of the Florida game which I cashed in, I've raked in so I'm going to put some on Sens. I'll also take the +1200 on MTL. $12 pays $144 lol

Scott said...

Ya don't do anything crazy on the Habs, just had some strange feeling that it's gonna happen. If it does it'll blow my mind. Good luck

BronxBomber said...

Why is Champions League starting at 3:45 today. Fucking Europe and there day-light savings time BS

Scott said...

Sorry one more thing. Have you looked at Schalke +110. If they can tune out the messed up Isreali fans, they might run wild. Hapoel has lost pretty much all hope

BronxBomber said...

Nice pick will roll with it. thanks.

Scott said...

Shit, I was just gonna go watch the Champions league before I saw your comment. Why can't we all do it at the same time...