Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back to My Routine.

I'll be graduating in December of 2011, this shit is scary. It means I'll probably end up in a cubicle for 35 years while the asshole next to me listens to Maroon 5 all day and tells me about how he likes to BBQ his steaks. Yet I've come to the conclusion that in an effort to prepare myself for this lifestyle I have to start doing different shit. I can't be sitting at home on this recliner masturbating all week and then when Friday comes I go out and get the Big Crunch combo with the Fries supreme. I figured it was time I did something different, it's time I stop living in the bubble and step out of my routine. What better way than to go to an extreme, indian food.

There's like a billion people in India and about 999,999,900 of them look like complete ass. Yet the White people always go to their restaurants and love that shit. I figured why the fuck not maybe I'll have something to talk about in my inevitable cubicle life. So I head out with a friend and we decide to try this Indian spot. I step in and the first thing I notice was the weird calming ass ocean sounding music. I was also delighted that this place didn't smell. So this place is a buffet and they got virtually everything. I don't get out the house much and I sure as fuck don't visit restaurants so I let the chick I was with take out food and I just copied her. Hold the fuck up, this chick took out rice, bread, and meat and was eating it all together. So was everyone around her, what the fuck. You take your rice on the side,  then your butter chicken, then your bread. You eat the rice and the chicken and in the same meal your supposed to eat the bread and the chicken. That fucking bread supposedly comes with everything. This shit was fucking weird but then it got weirder. The food tasted like ass and I tried to like it. Buried in 70 litres of thick disgusting sauce was 3 small ass pieces of meat. The meat was good but what's the fucking point when you have to dig through a Chilean mine to get it.

So even then I tried to give Indian food a chance. Everything tasted disgusting, had massive amounts of oil and butter, and made me think to myself "If I'm going to eat bad I rather eat BigMacs and enjoy it" So I said maybe it's the buffet, a few days later me and home girl tried a different restaurant. Ordered something called "Vindaloo" which is supposedly chicken. The shit was good I can't lie again, but once again I had to eat the thing in several hundred layers of sauce. I hate to be rude but how the fuck do you have a meal that consists of bread, rice, and sauce and it costs $14.95. Yet all the white people are enjoying it (mainly because a gourmet dish for white people involves scrambled eggs and hamburger helper.) When I got home I looked up these recipes to try and find out what the fuck I ate. To my surprise, most of what I ate was oil, butter, cream and some shit called cardamom. I rather eat Amy Winehouse's vagina than to go through this "sauce" ordeal again. Going back to my 3 piece meals at Popeyes and Big Crunch Combos and Whoppers, fuck being cultured there isn't anything better than fast food.

Recapping the night: I'll recap in the morning because one game isn't finished yet but for tomorrow thus far I like Miami-Ohio -10 -115 and the overs on both college football games.
College Basketball:
10am: $200 Southern Illinois -5.5 -110 (L)
12pm: $200 Oral Roberts/Tulsa over 139.5 -110=Return of $381.82 (W)
2pm: $400 Baylor/LaSalle over 147.5 -110 (L)
4pm: $400 Kansas St. -6.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Late College Basketball:
7pm: $400 Syracuse -16 -110 (L)
7:30pm: $200 St. Joes +13.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
11pm: $600 Gonzaga -6 -110 (L)
Scott's Pick:
$200 Leafs -115= Return of $373.91 (W)
NBA:
$300 Sixers +2 -110 (L)
$300 Raptors -1 -110 (L)
$300 Hawks -2 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Trailblazers +115= Return of $645 (W)
$300 Lakers -3 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Bulls +1.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
Play of the Day:
$600 Ohio (college football) +7.5 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)

Total Wagered: $5000
total returned $5409.83
Total Profit: $409.83
Total Earned to Date: $6978.23

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

7 comments:

TB said...

Having the butter chicken is like drinking Molson Canadian. Sure, a lot of people do it, but you're missing out on the better stuff.

Given your roots, I'll suggest the vindaloo might be more to your taste. That's my personal fav.

Sonny C-Light said...

i saw your first draft of this blog and it said you'd rather "nyam sonny's batty'ole"

i see you changed it to "amy winehouse's vagina" to appear less homo.

BronxBomber said...

Agreed but I didn't change it to appear less homo, I changed it because of your CAPS LOCK cancellation of Saturday on me, DICKHEAD.

"I'm only highlighting" nigga we use the yellow crayon for that, not caps lock.

ITCHY-CAPS-LOCK-FINGA-NIGGA said...

lol... i might still be down for UFC after all faggot.

and i was trying to think of the word "emphasizing" but i couldn't.

and i highlight in pink. best colour for that shit. orange and green come close. but NOTHING beats pink.

anyhow, you were already pussying out on saturday."i might just stream it with my lips on my cack, calling my dick "rampage" and my mouth "machida""

BronxBomber said...

Nigga eat a dick I told you where I'll be on Saturday and your all like

NO NO NO

By the way I'm well aware I sound like the possessive girlfriend but you know you love it.

I'm out though gotta go to UTSC right quick.

Scott said...

Sorry for no pick tonight. Went to wings game

BronxBomber said...

I'll assume you live in Windsor. If you ever see my boy Buzz out there tell him I said whatup lol, Jersey shore looking Polish motherfucker.

I lost 9 bills but I'm pissed at the way I lost it. On a dumb fucking QB. Going hard as ever tomorrow it very might kill me or make me rich.