Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What the Hell is Wrong with Everyone who Owns A Vagina?



I prefer to just fuck and leave em but everyone around me thinks dating is cool and it's the only way to love someone and blah blah so yesterday I decided to go on a date with a chick. Hispanic with a fat ass, looks like a fuckable Jordin Sparks (though her hair is something else). To be honest I had mixed feelings about the whole ordeal because I knew I wasn't going to get any vagina and that sort of left me unmotivated. However I figure she might blow me or something and it could just be worth it so we decided on a meal and a movie. Of course being the gentleman that I am and the fact that I've been making decent coin lately, I of course had the intention of paying for everything. (of course I wasn't going to tell the bitch that.) 1 hour before we were supposed to meet I got a text saying " can we please eat somewhere cheap"

Now I try my best to avoid looking deep into things but that question had shattered all hope of this date going smooth in the slighest. My mind had already turned and I wasn't going to analyze what the bitch meant so I replied "uhhh okay Boston Pizza and the Movie but don't worry it's on me." I guess at this point she mis-read the text and then asked " Am I paying for all of Boston Pizza?" Ummm yup this shit was over quicker than Len Bias' pro career. I called the shit off and of course being the nice human being I am, I called up one of my hoes and got a quick booty call. I got some fine vagina and didn't have to pay a cent. (though something bit me in the park we were banging in) What the fuck is wrong with females? This is why I like them at the highschool level, they just want cock. What the hell was this bitch implying? What's amazing is that she still doesn't have a clue as to where she went wrong. How about stop being a cheap bitch and swallow a cock with aids.

I'm tired of hearing about women rights and anything pertaining to gender equality. It's 2010 and hoes are still acting fucking stupid. What happened to the good old days where just having a big cock would get you vagina. Now you have to go out and actually be seen in public with the bitch and then pretend to like her when all you want to do is fuck anyway. I guess this incident was reflective of the type of trash I hang around but seriously these hoes need to know their role. It's fucking rude and disrespectful to be that bold about cash and it wasn't like we were going to eat at the CN fucking tower. Let's say I was a cheap bastard and I didn't intend on paying for anything. A movie for 2 people would be let's say 30 bucks and a meal at Boston Pizza let's say $25. $55 bucks and this bitch is asking about it? Is the recession still affecting people so much that they can't afford $55 for a date. Chances are she's reading this.....so honey if you see this, and I mean it with all my heart...take your nasty ass looking hair (which you think makes you look like Kim Kardashian but you really look like Gabourey Sidibe) and stay the fuck away from me.

Recapping the Night: I'm sorry if anyone missed it but at about 9pm once the Phillies shit the bed I threw another 500 on the Blue Jays. I liked the pick just as much as the Phillies one and it saved us today. I know I messaged most people but I'm sorry if you missed it. I would have posted picks earlier but I spent a good portion of today sitting on the can after downing a bottle of Ensure. I don't know what's in that thing but it put my stomach on another planet.
MLB:

$600 Toronto Blue Jays +115= Return of $1290 (W)
$100 Cincy Reds/Atlanta Braves Over 8.5 -115= Return of $186.96 (W)
$100 Oakland As +112 (L)
$100 Rangers/Orioles under 9.5 -110= Return of $190.91 (W)
$100 Cincy Reds +111 (L)
$100 KC Royals +125= Return of $225 (W)
NBA:
$200 Suns +7.5 -115 (L)
$100 Suns/Lakers under 216.5
Play of The Day:
$500 Phillies -135

Total Wagered: $1900
Total Returned: $1892.87
Total Loss: $7.13
Total Earned to Date: $5027.16

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: