Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, May 21, 2010

If You Aren't Gay Download This.

I never promote garbage on this blog so when I say something is the shit it is really good. My homeboy K-Dot-O-Dot got a new album out and it really is fucking great. If you like Hip-hop/real shit go get it because you won't be disappointed. Get it here:

http://usershare.net/dr6euqk0ddpl

Also I'm going away to God's greatest city for the weekend. To watch God's favourite team take on Satan, I mean the Mets. Shutting her down and I'll be back on Tuesday morning. Have a safe, blessed long weekend and I can't thank y'all enough for the support I've gotten. Don't do anything I would do. Peace.

No comments: