Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, May 7, 2010

Alcohol Isn't For Everyone.

I know I'm late to the party on this one but it just has to be talked about. Some might say that I'm an alcoholic because I refuse to quit or slow down, I need it. I don't know why but alcohol is one of the few things that makes my life enjoyable. I'm always drinking with a bunch of crazy fucks like 40 year old Jamaicans who still live in their mother's apartment or 25 year old Polish dudes who name their pets after Hitler. With that said, alcohol just isn't for everyone. Recently in China, a 59 year old chef died because he passed out drunk on the job and his friends felt as though it were funny to stick an eel up his ass. This baby eel ate his insides and he eventually passed away.

Everybody and their mother talks about China being such an economic power and taking over the globe in the near future. Yeah fucking right. This wasn't a group of 15 year old boys whose balls are yet to drop. These are grown ass men with nothing better to do so they decide to stick an eel up their 59 year old friend's ass. What the fuck? At 59, you lived well over a half of a century, you've lived through tough times, good times, different eras with people who had different motivations. Yet it all comes to an end because the people you hang with felt it would be cool to stick some fucked up fish up your ass. Whatever happened to the always popular crayola markers over the face or even the Sharpie. Have we become so lost within ourselves that we now find humour in sticking living things up each other's asses.

When I get drunk and pass out ( which is almost every Saturday) I know that nobody is going to stick anything up my ass. It's a shame that in 2010 the sadistic nature is the new "in" thing. People wank to people shitting on each other and hot girls are willing to do horses and dogs all for the sake of money. What happened to the Little House on The Prarie Days. Where we all chopped wood, had 2 kids that actually attended school and you got to bang a hot MILF who wouldn't dare cheat on your ass. What happened to the days when it was cool to sell alcohol under the table and take pride in how you dress and sports were an amazing display of athleticism without the marketing and branding being shoved down our throats. I want to live in a world where people are cool because they listen to Sinatra and dress sharply, not perceived as cool because you stuck an eel up a drunk dude's ass.

Newsflash: With an Early morning depature to Montreal I'm closing up shop for a few days. I had the option of taking the laptop with me but I'm on vacation. See you fine folks Monday, with 25% less brain-cells, the potential for an STD and a beaten down liver.

Recapping the Night: These 9th inning 2-Out homers are really benefiting me. Got a grand slam today in the bottom of the ninth, 2 outs, to get the Dodgers/Brewer game over the number.

Cricket:

$100 Pakistan +100 (L)
$100 New Zealand +120 (L)
Basketball:
$100 Hawks/Magic under 189 -110 (L)
Hockey:
$100 Sharks/Redwings over 5.5 -115= Return of $186.96 (W)
Baseball:
$100 Giants +109= Return of $209 (W)
$100 LA Angels +127 (L)
$100 Blue Jays/White Sox under 8.5 -120= Return of $183.82 (W)
$100 Brewers +113 (L)
$100 Brewers/Dodgers over 9 +100= Return of $200 (W)
$200 Rays -135= Return of $348.15 (W)
Play of The Day:
$300 Rays/Mariners over 8 -105= Push $300 (P)

Total Wagered: $1400
Total Returned: $1427.93
Total Profit: $27.93
Total Earned to Date: $4322.78

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: