Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, May 17, 2010

Parents Should Be Arrested for Gay Ass Kids

For whatever reason I spent the majority of the day being pissed off. No real reason, nothing I could possibly justify it with. I just sat here in this sinking ass futon watching life pass me by wondering what the fuck to do. About 14 hours in that frame of mind. The sports were pissing me off so I decided to find a channel where I could watch and have nothing to think about, the news channel. Fuck was I wrong. 10 secs into my already pissed off state and I see exactly why I love the world so much  Tomohiro Shibata and Satoko Inoue, a Japanese couple had a wedding today. You know typical weddings involve a bunch of fake faces and words all in the name of joy and unity though 10 years later you're probably going to get divorced. Not this couple though they're special..why? They got married by a robot.

No priest, no judge, a fucking Hello-Kitty look-a-like robot. Where do we draw the line? The fucking kids in today's display picture are wearing fucking animal knapsacks meant for toddlers. Once again Asia shows  the Western World exactly how powerful they are, they walk around the streets in child backpacks and get married by robots. Parents should be held responsible for dumb ass kids. I don't give a fuck what society you're in but living in a world where people do this gay ass shit is a world not worth living. Somehow somewhere along the lines the world just keeps getting more and more strange and people just accept it as if it were the norm. Yet if I decide to get drunk and piss on the sidewalk or smoke a fat spliff, I'll be headed to jail. Meanwhile a couple could get married by robots but nope nothing wrong with them they're perfectly fine.

I could accept the fact that being parents are tough jobs and raising kids is not an easy task but what the fuck is going on. We're surrounded by Justin Bieber, robots, and overpriced electronics beginning with the word "I" and it's like the whole world is being sucked into this black hole. Why are there so many fags? What's wrong with going to city hall and getting married like everyone else or dressing "normal" now there are people on one side of the world getting married by robots. There are some dudes in Japan that fuck these robots and all. Technology has made us all retarded. Productivity is a myth. People spend years upon years of their lives in factories making all these fancy "toys". Anything from a fancy car to an I-phone and all it does is make people more fucking stupid. I'm convinced that materialism is just making this once wonderful world become a fucking lanfill. But whatever I'll be dead by 45 anyway I'm out, going to find more facebook friends who I will never meet, fuck, or have any positive impact on my life but at least I will have one more facebook friend.

Recapping the Night: Could have been worse...could have been better. Hopefully tomorrow I get a clearer head and we start winning again.

Hockey:

$200 SJ/Chicago over 5.5 -130 (L)
$200 Habs +120 (L)
$200 Habs/Flyers over 5 -140= Return of $342.86 (W)
Baseball:
$200 St. Louis Cardinals -120 (L)
$100 Nationals/Rockies over 9.5 -125 (L)
$100 Blue Jays +107= Return of $207 (W)
$100 Phillies -1.5 +110= Return of $210 (W)
Arena Football:

$200 OKC +6.5 -110= Return of $381.92 (W)
Basketball:
$200 Celtics/Magic over 189 (L)
Play of The Day:
$300 Celtics +6.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)

Total Wagered: $1800

Total Returned: $1714.51
Total Loss: $85.49
Total Earned To Date: $4436.88

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youd think that with new Japanese inventions like the bra that grows rice- those boys would be looking more at women than Hello Kitty backpacks.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE64C0KC20100513