Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, May 10, 2010

No Blog Today

I'd love to do one. I really would. However right now I look like David Hasselhoff in that fried chicken video. I'll post picks today blog will be back on tomorrow. Shout out to Dog, Clam, Morency, and everyone else who just tore it the fuck apart this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/4558056/hustin_remix_dj_2g.swf

BronxBomber said...

Holy crap AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA I don't know who you are but well done. Thanks for the blog love LOL