Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yup Niggas Is Still Drunk

10:29 on a Saturday morning and I'm drunk as fuck. Got home at 7ish because I had a few with my neighbor as I was coming home. No comment for last night LMAO I ain't speaking on anything that went down. But fuck it feels good to be drunk in broad daylight. Tired of people asking bout my girlfriend too I aint got one, broke up. She was acting strange and shit I couldn't handle it. Here's why my relationship fell apart for all you bum ass niggas that are dying to know:

I went away for the weekend, told her I was going though. For starters she asked a mutual friend where I was at. Weird no, especially when I told you but fine. I get back and notice she ain't around. I'm thinking oh maybe she doing something for the 4th of July weekend I don't know. But after a few days I'm like let me hit her up. Yo, as SOON as I hit her up like 1 minute after she's online. I'm thinking this is weird lmao. But I chilled. She's acting weird, in my head I'm trying to piece it together thinking she is probably having sex with some dude. But then I thought nah I don't trust people enough that ain't the case. We talk for a bit and it's completely off. So I ask the mutual friend if she notices that she's strange. Fuck yes was the answer. Then she like attacks the mutual friend. There's more to this though.

Over time I was getting closer to the mutual friend. This shit is like cars niggas. You get a Toyota Prius for $800 but over time you get a Range Rover for $800. The fuck you going to take????? That ain't a knock on her either but she had too much on her plate and the other girl just had me on her plate. HAHAHAHA nah but through the other girl, I was noticing things that my then-girlfriend couldn't do. For example: Lets say you got herpes. You go to the doctor, doctor tells you it's the flu. You go back everytime and you get the same answer. After a while it's like what the fuck. Chick didn't know me, to her credit she stood by me a lot but after a while it's like whoa, it feels good to get real answers.

But I chilled some more. I was holding back from my then-girlfriend too, there wasn't a solution. But the kicker was she got mad at that "question" about if she was paralyzed would I leave. There was no coming back from that. In my eyes she had no right to get upset, hurt, mad whatever you want to call it, the laughs stopped after that and tension amounted. So I told her she was looking out for her own interests in a lot of shit and we should dead it. I fucking regret calling her a retard that shit hurt me cause she was devastated by that. She was being a semi-retard though but it's one of those moments I should have kept my mouth shut. Anyways, she said she was going to shower. I know she was heading to NJ for "a day or two" it's now been 5 so I think she either dead or gone for good. *shrugs*

No comments: