Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The World Is Weird

A while back before I started this blog I just used to hang in the house and eat Cheetos, smoke weed, watch Dawson's Creek, listen to DMX and spend $25 a day playing shitty pro-line parlays. How much pussy could you get with a life like that? But I found a nice girl, we lasted a month before I kinda got bored. But she's fucking dependent, or was. We still talk and everything but somehow she thought I'd stay with her forever. I don't get how she could be mad either, to this date. For example, I gave her a nice little ring once as a gift. Truth is, I stole it back in the day. If I wanted to I could have pawned it for a few 50s but she is a nice person so I sent it her way then told her I took out a line of credit for it so she'd blow me good. She believed me, I WAS 18 FUCKING years old how could I take out a line of credit. Anyways the other day she brought up the ring and I'm like "oh ya I stole it" and she got mad and shit. Like what the fuck? Still a kind hearted person though. 

But ya we talk now and then because she's kind of clingy, I don't know why but she is. I know she didn't have anyone til recently but as time went on I wanted her to leave me alone. She finally found someone. So I'm happy beyond belief and shit, like finally we could still talk but I don't need to hear you cry once a week about how you hate your life. So she has a man and is happy from what I gather and at first I didn't care but she randomly sent a youtube link. I watched and I thought what the fuck is this. She tells me that's her man. The dude was doing something on a Piano, like a composition or something. In my head I'm thinking what a faggot but I can't say that because then she'll believe I'm jealous when in fact I'm just calling a spade a spade. 

She went on her first date the other day and was telling me how much she liked him. So I'm trying to be nice: "Wow, keep this guy." She's trying to tell me how he's finishing up at McGill and shit and I'm saying " so what, keep him he's good for you I bet." I'm trying to be nice by asking what they did on their date: "Oh we went to the mall, walked, then we went to an empty parking lot and did things and we rimmed each other and cuddled." Blank Fuckin Stare. That's how she is but I don't know ANY dude in the world that isn't a crackhead that would eat ass on the first date, is that what people are doing now a days? In my head I'm thinking dude has to be a virgin.

So I facebook stalk and of course, this dude definitely a virgin. But once again I'm not trying to hate cause then she'll turn it around on me, I'm just calling it like I see it. You got piano compositions on youtube. You eat ass on the first date. But he also just seemed strange like he had pics of his video games and cuddling on other dudes and shit. I'm trying to get her to stay with him so she doesn't have to harass me all the time but I'm thinking what the fuck is this. So I ask her, what do y'all have in common. She tells me: He loves me because I could relate to him. He tells me how humans are the most complex species in the world and we have so much to do. Like the world is big and the universe is big and complex and there is the ability to sustain other forms of life. I don't know why I didn't say I had to go then and there but I asked her: "Oh so y'all talk about aliens." Her response: Not just aliens, like science and he wants to do music but his capabilities and the world won't allow it so he has music and science in his system and it's something that is interchangeable.


From the bottom of my heart,I wish y'all the best. I'm out, peace.

No comments: