Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, July 14, 2011

No Blog Today

Got a great ass idea but I aint sleep in like 50 years. I'm actually fucking tired today and maybe this bloodclot (yes I said bloodclot for all the Jamaican folk) headache will finally fucking go away. Shit's annoying Can't do it today I'm steps away from dying of fatigue (just playing). Watch me hit the bed and be wide awake. SMH. Back tomorrow y'all easy.

3 comments:

King OTCT said...

Bomboclat Bitchez!

Any updates from Mr. Owens shop in Vegas?

LOL

BronxBomber said...

I was drunk one time and I hit him up on facebook, said he quit everything LMAO

King OTCT said...

Lmao, Cheddar gave up the ghost eh. Quitters never win and winners never quit Chaddy boy.

Shit was on lockdown too.

Phuckall to bet on lately, NFL better sort their shit out right quick.