Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Annual 2011 What Does The Box Taste Like Event

I've been trying to switch my life up the last little while. Get in more touch with my own reality and trying to find everything that makes me happy. In order to do this you have to get out of your enclosed cage and do weird shit like go on nature walks. My boy calls em Nature Walks, I call em the hunt for magic mushrooms and weed stashes. So me and dude are walking by the river the other day (fuck he's right, this shit sounds mad gay) and we're looking at graffiti and there's this really different smell, that nature fresh air smell.

So I tell him I want to try box that smells like this, some backpacking nature girl type of vagina. Then it hit me, vagina differs by regionalism among other factors. No two vaginas are ever alike. Some are like apricots, mangos, Perrier water and shit then others are like burnt toast and olives. Looking at the law of averages ( I don't know what this means but it sounds good) there must be some girls I talk to that have nasty box and shit. So I came up with the idea. Girls, y'all have tried your vagina I'm sure of it. You know when y'all masturbate and it gets real wet you lick your fingers. Tell your man what it tastes like. 

Just go up to him and say: "banana." Shit happened me today, I was telling a friend about the event and a few hours later she hit me up with a message: "blueberries." Then when I said I didn't like blueberries she got mad, but I fuck with blueberry pie so it's all good. Anyways, ladies try the box and let your dude know what it tastes like. If you have no dude then hit up my inbox or phone and send the answer, we spreading this movement. Guys ask your girls (NOT DAUGHTER) but significant others for the answer. Also, if your box tastes like the following: strawberry starburst, popeyes biscuits, Krispe Kreme Donuts, Southwestern sauce, Ranch dressing, Lifesavers or french fries, please get back to me asap!

I'm out, peace.

No comments: