Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Massage

Insomnia fucking sucks man. Haven't slept proper in like 8 months. Minus one time where I slept 22 hours, I get 4 hours a night if that, when lucky I get 5. I'll get the occasional 7 here and there but that's like once a month. There's nothing to fucking do at 4am. Jack off, play ps3, watch old ass movies, jack off to infomercials, go back in the bed, get out of the bed, watch previous episodes of Hells kitchen, play ps3, go to bed. Same shit just a different night. Lately though I been trying to fix it. What's worse is these past 2 nights I've been desperately fucking tired only to be woken up 30 mins after because of lightning and pouring ass rain. I've done it all, I went to a psychiatrist to see if I had underlying issues. I was thinking maybe someone pissed in my sandcastle when I was a kid and repressed memories wasn't the issue. But the shrink told me I was fine. The headaches have gotten so bad I'm flirting with the idea of paying some twisted fuck to hypnotize me for like 20 hours, that shit works on certain people.

I started popping pills. Not Vicodin or Oxys but fucking Omega 3 oils and shit. Except I fucking confused them with my moms estrogen pills for like 2 weeks. Thought I'd start growing a vagina but that didn't happen and the Omega 3 ain't do shit for me. Then I was thinking maybe I could sleep on the floor, that might work. All that did was fuck my neck up like you wouldn't believe. Finally I came up with a solution. The headaches and shit that accompany the insomnia are unreal so I figured maybe it's just the lifestyle. Maybe I live a crazy ass lifestyle and have plenty tension and need a massage. Not one with a happy ending but a fucking proper massage. I found a place that was registered, nothing shady about it so the other day I took some of the loot I been saving and went.

What's great is that you know it wasn't a rub and tug. As it came for my appointment there were like guys and girls with suits and shit, upper class white people. I told the heaux " Listen I have insomnia, I'll give you 100 if you just make it fucking go away." She assured me she would make it go away so I went in the room. It was weird because all it had in the room was a big ass chair and some rocks. I'm thinking okay this shit better work. Then it happened. In order to understand what she was trying to do you have to watch this video from the 25 second mark: the massage she tried to give.

She was just playing with air, not even touching me and blowing at me. 2 minutes in I started yelling " What the fuck is wrong with you heaux. You stealing my money give it the fuck back." She's fucking scared but saying no, no in her fucked up chink accent. I said fine then you better put them hands to work and start jacking me off, if I'm giving you 100 I want a fucking happy ending. She looked disgusted and said no, I yelled: " THEN GIMME MY FUCKING MONEY YOU HEAUX, I didn't come here to watch you play with air." She really got scared and sent me my money and as I walked out the room I seen every white person who was in that waiting room (at least 8 of them) all disappeared. Most fucked up shit ever.

I'm out, peace.

No comments: