Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is Your Girl's Box Worth? Part 2

Eastern European Box:

They might be hot but don't be fooled, they're fucked up. They got weird ideologies, built up anger and attractive ass accents. 

Price: $250/hour


Middle European Box:

I don't know what the fuck middle Europe is. I'm thinking Germany Sweden Switzerland and the rest of places I haven't mentioned. These girls are fucking weird. Suicidal ass environmentalists. They are also hot but they are weird. Steer clear of them. They also eat a lot of sausage. That wouldn't be a big deal for most but I just don't want a girl who loves sausage, it bothers me for no reason: 

Price: $250/hour 


Indian Box:

Some of them are hot, especially the light skinned ones but once they open their mouths it's over for you man. I was watching Love it Or List it the other day. Shit was terrible them Indian girls would not show up and they don't understand the meaning of logic and shit. They scream like no tomorrow though.

Price: $175/hour (cause there's a billion of them but only like 100k are hot)


Arabic Box:

It's the best box on the planet cause it's just waiting for their husband. It's like having a Ferrari that you can't drive. All you could do is watch. They also only get horny at certain specific allotted times. Weird shit. They sound funny and got some weirdness to them but like I said, best box on the planet. The key is getting in one is impossible.

Price: $400/hour (good luck getting in) 

Australian Box

It's like that nature kind of pussy. Just kinda bland and shit. You have to really dig an Australian with that fucked up accent to like one of them forever. 

Price: $200/hour

Asian Box

Shit goes for cheap and it's another one of those things. You have to really love Asians exclusively to enjoy the box. You have to be an "Asian" type of guy. I fuck with the Asian salad at McDicks but I don't like Asian women, just preference I guess. Cheapest box on the planet after Africans though. 

Price: $50/hour.


Fuck I'm dead today and my ass has to be up at 9am tomorrow. Before I go check out my boy's blog where he tells another classic story about the "connector" http://hammertownparlays.blogspot.com/

I'm out, Peace.

No comments: