Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Phone Etiquette 101

It feels fucking great to get a new credit card with a big ass limit, unload it all while betting and double that shit in 3 hours. Ain't have a game like that since the Patriots/Lions thanksgiving game. Damn it feels good. 



This weekend I impressed a lot of you with the way I handled my phone. I pay for 50 weekday minutes a month because I'm an anti social fuck who hates everything and some of y'all were impressed. To be honest I'd never have a cellphone if it weren't for pussy or emergencies. Seeing as how a few of y'all were so impressed, here's ways for the anti-social fucks like myself to get by with the cellphone.



1) I don't ever answer a call unless I'm expecting one. Unless your name is Kate Hudson ( I just seen her in a movie with Matthew Mcconaughey on the womens channel this weekend because I'm an insomniac) please don't call me. I don't want to hear your voice, I don't want to listen to you, I rather not talk to you at all. I don't care if you're a hot ass chick either, don't call. I just checked my bill I talked for 19 minutes last month. I'll call you.


2) I pay $5/month for BBM and Email, use that shit. There's a reason why I pay for it, it's because I don't have to hit up your ass immediately, I could do it on my own time.


3) If I do call you, get straight to the point. My boy was amazed how I just told someone I was on the phone with "later" while the person was in a middle of a sentence. I hate people, I hate phones, I hate society. I get straight to the point then I go back to jacking off


4) I will abuse the fuck out of the phone while intoxicated. There's that stage where you're drinking and then you get uncontrollably horny. Ya that stage is where the phone comes to use. If you're a female and you're listed in my phone as someone who isn't a relative, good luck on those Friday/Saturday nights as most of you already know.


5) The best thing about the phone after the easy access to nude pics is Brick Breaker, that shit is amazing but I can never get past level 12 smh.


6) I have never had my phone on loud. It's either on silent and I use the red light, or vibrate, so if I miss your shit, tough luck.


As I'm typing this someone just messaged me with this: "so I cooked last frozen pizza which i've always enjoyed, i was shitting out all of it."  LMAO hope you doing good man glad you're better.

 Alright I'm fucking tired I got a good blog for y'all tomorrow.

No comments: