Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to Get Over the Dumb Ass Ex

This might be long and I'm almost certain it'll be a good one. Got a lot to say, let me cook haha. When I say "she" I mean ex-girl, I just don't feel like typing the extra 4 characters every time cause I'm that fucking lazy. Shit ended today and it wasn't nasty but it was a buildup of everything for the last little while. I watch a Dragon's Den/Shark's Tank and they always talk about industries. The ex-girlfriend department must be an industry, the music industry makes a thousand songs, there's books and shit on this. Niggas read this blog, I'll tell you how to get over the dumb ass.

For starters, she was a fucking self-destructing asshole. She did it all in one day though which is amazing, she sent this email to a female friend y'all check it out: 

"I do feel like talking actually so u can go ahead and listen. Im gonna be honest with u, I dont trust u for a single second and if it were up to me u wouldnt be here right now. I really dont give a damn how many times u tell me u don’t have feelings for him when its obvious u do, so theres no point in u lying to me about that anymore. Ur saying that u dont wanna do anything to make me hate u  but let me tell u its a little too late for that. ur in way over ur head and if I were u id back the fuck off."

Yea, she needed to sit her wack ass down. There was never anything going on between me and the girl she messaged even though the girl is everything she isn't. She showed her ass on that one. But you know what's really fucked, this sudden transition happened in one day. She was never like this, or maybe she always was and I never saw it. It's like in the course of a day she changed into some dramatic elf or some shit, skinny ass Juggernaut LMAO. So shit ended today but you know what, the dumb ass won't admit it. She won't say "it was the other girl." You know what she told me today when I asked for a straight answer: "I realize I've neglected my family, my mom especially and want to spend more time with them." DEAD ass she sends an email like that to one of my closes friends and when asked what the fuck is she doing she says she put her friends over her family. What in the entire global fuck?????? No correlation, all I wanted was the truth, tell me that you are assuming I love the other girl and I'll go my way, but dumb ass responds with a dumb ass answer.

Here are some universal tips to get over the dumb ass ex:

1) Realize it ain't your fault. Nah it's never the guy's fault unless you cheat or put your hands on her. I look back on the whole relationship and she just didn't want to communicate. If you hated things, lets say certain blog posts, me doing whatever the fuck I was doing, it was never said to me. I look at the points I screwed up, and 90% of them were things I was incapable of learning on my own, dumb ass didn't feel the need to tell me. So how the fuck is it my fault???? 

2) The "super nut." Have sex as soon as she leaves you. Think with your penis and not your brain.  Find a close friend, any chick who understands, and just go wild. Let's get this clear this isn't a rebound, this is you being frustrated sexually cause the box is gone. Human beings are designed to have sex. It might be connectionless at times but 100% necessary to get your mind away from dumbass. So you get new box right away just to cum. Let me tell you, the cum is a fucking powerwasher machine thing. Jeez, shit's amazing. The piss about 15 mins after is amazing too I can't even begin to describe the process. The best nut ever comes after someone fucks with you, trust me.

3) Accept that it'll sting. There's a lot of people who deny it but trust me it stings. It's like a mosquito bite though. You scratch at the surface, you think about it, and in like 3 days it goes away. People who are in denial just turn out to be worse and then they listen to Ne-Yo and shit and act like faggots.

4) Look at it from face value. On the surface what the fuck happened? She changed, and while I'll never know the reason, you just gotta accept the fact that she ain't shit. We already realized it is never your fault, that person ain't shit. Unless you fucking a model or something then you lost, but even though she was stunning, trust me it takes an hour to get her out your mind when you realize how awful things had become. 

5) Erasure. Fuck holding on, erase everything niggas. The naked pics to the sweet letter. Bin all that shit, the fuck you holding it on for? 

6) Accept it was all a facade. It wasn't reality, just a perception which is almost always based on change and potential. When you get that, you understand that there ain't shit that could stop you or fuck with you.

7) They'll never forgive. She brought up shit from months ago still bothering her lmao. Like either get passed it or get the fuck out, when you look back on her holding onto all that shit, it's hilarious and makes the process easier.

8) Starting over is great. You just have to trust me on that one, enjoyable process. New day, new playing field if that's what you like to do.

9) They fucked with your head, get your head back. Over the last little bit I started second guessing myself, or bypassing the little things to avoid confrontation. You lose a bit of your sharpness when you're with a dumbass, get it back after, just have to trust yourself.

10) Let it go. You gotta accept that it wasn't what you thought it was and you just have to move on. Simple in this case when she went from 0 to 60 in 24 hours. Must of been a buildup but oh well, not my fault LMAO. Let it all go, you'll feel some hate and shit. For me I'm pissed cause I ain't get the Beats by Dre Headphones. That shit's a few hundred no? Want to know what's funny. I've had these normal headphones for about 2 years which is great cause they always go after a month. So over the last week I've noticed one side getting softer and softer in terms of volume. Today I'm on the treadmill and the complete right side just blows up. Had to go to Walmart and grab a next one but that shit just breathes irony. 

I'm out Peace.

"I'm the Juggernaut Bitch"

No comments: