Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hold up before I start I have to send a message to a person. See she's been curving me. (curve means rejecting) Truth be told I see right through this chick and she swears she's a lesbian and blah blah blah. So over the past little while I been making it known, I'm going to hit it. But she says no no no. Then I find out this: You know I'm coming and you claim you ain't giving me nothing. But, you go to your other friend and ask her if it's okay if you and I fuck......but I thought you were a lesbian Katryn......????? :)

Learned some interesting things this past weekend, here we go:

- That Punjabi song bangs hard LMAO, those white people on the street were going off. "sanyana gooli gooli" or some shit haha.

anddddddd fuck shit came up. off to work. will try this again on Tuesday (sportswriting is a bitch)

1 comment:

EYE OF THE CUM STORM said...

i woke up at like 6am singing that shit. BOOMCHUNE.

dem mini pitcher drinks were proper. we gotta hit that spot for a solid night. for a game or some shit.