Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm off for like a week

Doing this shit on my blackberry fuck its hard to type and I'm drunk drinking a fucking plant an shit. I'm going to new york so I could die on sunday. Lmao I'm kidding but if we all die thx for the support.

Before I go I don't ask ffor much but do me a fave. My boy MK doin a thing for cystic fibrosis ( fuck its hard to type real shit when drunk) Anyways there are 2 kids involved. If you got it please give what u can. I'd link it direct but I dunno how to do that on my phone so please visit

www.randomango.blogspot.com and directions on how to donate are there. Thx

No comments: