Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Ass Shit Again.

It's 3am and I just spent like 45 minutes trying to figure out the password and email I used for this shit, today's not going to be my day. Don't got much time so I'll just drop random stuff.

-I was listening to the radio today for the tri-state area. The ad came on and said " if you pay over 268/month" in rent then you're a sucker. Then they started calling out all these foreclosed homes going for 35k. I don't give a fuck where those homes are but the first thing I'm doing is checking that shit out once I wake up. 

-I read today: " If he doesn't lie to you, he doesn't give a fuck about you." After about 10 minutes it registered in my brain how accurate that shit is. If you're with someone who you're willing to be 100% honest with, it'll never work.

-The only people who order "Timbits" from Tim Hortons are pedophiles, priests, and people who have Ginger-haired babies.

-To the person I know reading this, your not really a lesbian lol

Alright fuck it, I got shit to do. Will be up all night so if any of y'all are up. Holla.

No comments: