Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random Ass shit.

Too tired to have a proper blog, today drained me and I'll be up til 5 because I fucked up a sports article that I need to fix, that shit I do for other sites will come to a crashing halt in less than 2 months, oh well. 

So time for some more random ass shit while I procrastinate.

- To the person who is dreaming about Popeyes right now, actually I see you on stalkbook but I wont' bother you. Wait I just stalked you why the fuck is that tee in your display pic. Fuck my life, repulsive. Anyways you're sexy, beautiful  and I'd beat it up for days, so long as I get some head and high resolution..... Oh fuck I'm going to tell you this now was saving it but you should hear this, I went to get your birthday present a few weeks ago before this weekend shit went down so I'd know I have enough loot for your sexy ass. So it involves being in the Mac store cause I haven't met a girl who hates Mac. Anyway but I forget your white and the people I usually shop for looks like the Mac employee so she's asking me how do you look like so she could pick up stuff that would suit you. Thankfully I knew where to find a picture (not the ones you sent me but proper pics :) Her first question: " Is that your girl?? and she proceed to blankstare" then she said you were hot. I think she was a lesbian. Dead ass serious. 

- My dad was asking me why I didn't vote so I was asking him why he did. He gave me this "change the world" nonsense. I asked him to name me 10 things that Stephen Harper stands for. He's like sure.  " he cares about businesses." He couldn't name another. This nigga fixes photocopiers for a living he's not a fucking business owner hahahaahhaha.

- My mom sent me an email today, on Tuesday, telling me about how she wants to eat a Roti on Friday and if I could pick her up one. What the fuck? 

- So a few weeks ago I asked someone how much would it take for him to fuck a girl that we both know. She uglier than Bin Laden. My boy tells me $200. Then when I say "that's disgusting" then he asks me to think about it. I do and come to the realization I'd do just about anything for 2 bills. That's changed, for those of you that know who I'm talking about, I saw Angie this past weekend. Nothing less than 5 bills man, nothing.

- Kevin Durant is one of the toughest NBA players out there.

- Today was the first day in years that I watched Law and Order, shit is amazing. 

- Will Ferrell on the Office is like putting nutella on an entree. The shit just don't go together and looks like ass. 

- Ace of Base need to come out with another album.

- I miss movies like Lethal Weapon, Police Academy and Coming to America. Fuck nothing will ever top Coming to America on the comedic level.

- Fuck I really want to release a clip of shorty singing but I'm not willing to miss my sex sessions.

Alright it's 12:30 and I'll be up til 5 at the very least, peace.

No comments: