Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, May 2, 2011

Amazing Weekend.

Before I start today's long blog I want y'all to know something. When a black person stops getting your money, or has enough money to make it, they have no problem telling you to fuck out. Case and point: This weekend we tried to hit a bar, one that I attended steady for the better half of 3 years. So I got sick of their recycled beer and bitchy attitude everytime I asked to change the channel so I stopped going for about 3 months. Yesterday I walk in and was politely asked to get the fuck out. Reason given: " hey man if we let you in we're at over-capacity, and if the cops come in and do a headcount, we're fucked." How many people were at this bar? Not including the two other dudes I was rolling with, there was 11 people in the bar. Thousands of dollars were contributed to that little piece of shit place over the course of years, I've seen office parties and bands playing with hundreds of people. But 11 motherfuckers in there and they tell us it's full. I'd post the address of this piece of shit, but the owner never amounted to shit and I'm just patiently awaiting the inevitable train wreck. Some people aren't shit in this world. 

Oh and I told her I wouldn't release this. Then I think back to the irrelevant nonsense you started today, oh babe don't mind me, sorry in advance: I ain't getting anything for 2 weeks


Alright so I can't speak on much but here is everything I could talk about that went down this weekend: 

-A new level of alcoholism: I met someone this weekend who picked up a job he doesn't need, just so he'll be on the road and not tempted to touch alcohol. Insane. 

-A stripper put me into an Arm bar and forced me to tap out. 

- I make an appearance 8 minutes into this video: Video of me smashed out of my mind

-I ended up at this place called "Mussellman's lake" in the wee hours of Sunday morning, no way near Toronto. 

-There's nothing worse than a Colombian stripper who sounds like a Seal. Worst shit in the world.

-While trying to get into an empty condo where we could smoke up and chill, my boy called the kid's whose dad owned it. The kid said no. My boy called the kid's dad. His dad said yes. My boy then called the kid back and told him we're headed to the condo cause his dad said yes: most gangsta shit in the world.

- Over this weekend just doing a estimate I devoured over 12 pints, 30 Vodka and Cranberry Doubles, and about 20 Pineapple Juice and Vodka Doubles, and some nasty ass coors light, 4 gin and tonics, some Irish mist and over 6 spliffs. Yup, in full detox mode til the Long weekend in May.

-An Aussie accent with those Aussie hats could get you just about anything in this world.

- My mom on Saturday morning: " Holy crap you look and sound like shit." 

- I tipped this white girl a toonie ($2) and she took out half the shit on our tab and would repeatedly hook me up with insanely strong drinks. Love my white people. 

-Gilbert Melendez (wiki him) is one of the nicest and classiest people I've ever met.

-The bartender on Thursday looked like Rob Ford's twin, he also responded every time we called him Rob Ford.

-I met a lot of this weekend who came up to me and introduced themselves and told me they love my shit. Thanks but chances are I forgot about you.

-I had someone come up to me and told me they loved seeing me fight on the "W1 card." What the fuck?

I'm out peace.

No comments: