Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get The Office The Fuck Out Of Here

You know there is something about Thursdays. It's usually long and drawn out, if you're me then you want to be at the bar but then you realize you can't become an alcoholic for health reasons so you stay inside and dream of pints. You got no sports on the television because the NBA takes 11 months to complete and they have off days. You got MLB which is about as relevant this time of season as Two and A Half Men. You got the NHL and no one watches that shit but white people who rather drink coffee than jackoff.

Then you got the cable bill, 64.99 for the VIP Package. 90% of this 64.99 is used for crap like the Jersey Shore and the 10000 sports/news channels that show crap like poker or shows about pets. But for the last 6 years on these shitty Thursday nights I've found reprieve. Since 2005, at 9pm on Thursday nights, there has been the Office, a fucking hilarious show featuring Pam Beasley and Jim and the psychotic Creed and of course, Michael Scott, he keeps everyone entertained because he's a dumbass yet smarter than most of society. But for the last little while I haven't been calling a spade a spade, I've been clinging onto hope. Maybe these shitty Thursday nights don't exist, maybe the Office is hilarious. Well it fucking isn't. It's fucking terrible. Every since Jim and Pam got married, they haven't had one decent fucking episode. That was fucking years ago. You motherfuckers need to get the fuck off the air, asap.

Pam isn't even hot anymore. How the fuck do you have a show, with all these heaux and none of them are hot. They all look like ass. Yet I'm watching today hoping for something, just give me something to laugh at. What do I get? Will fucking Ferrell air juggling balls for 2 minutes, then dunking on a hoop and falling down. What the fuck is this shit, you dumb stupid motherfuckers, stop airing programing for those suiting with special needs. I'm not a motherfucking retard. I was never in special education. I graduated from St. Lawrence catholic school in 2003 with an 89 average. Then I went to Jean Vanier catholic high school and before they threw me out I had an 81 average. Then after I got kicked out of Vanier in 2006 I went to Senator O Connor High school where I held an 85 average. Then in the spring time of 2007 U of T sent me a letter saying I had been accepted early to there school because I'm fucking awesome. Now it's 2011, my GPA is 2.27 at something like the #17 ranked school in the world, and this is what I have to put up with on Thursday nights?????

The office is not fucking funny, it amuses people who wear New Balance shoes, wear Neckwarmers, and consider their dogs their best friend. That shit is fucking retarded, and just another lost item in the face of humanity. Yesterday I spoke on how 45 year old men acting like babies contributed to the declination of society, today I'm watching Will Ferrell and company dance around my television screen for 22 minutes trying to be funny, just stop it. Where the fuck is Creed? The last storyline you fuckers had was Pam and Jim hooking up. Bring back Roy, bring back Jan, tell David Wallace to make an appearance but stop trying to convince me you're fucking worth my time. I rather be on Skype with my dick out to some fat whore with gonorrhea from South Dakota, than to watch another Office Episode. You motherfuckers have failed society, well fucking done. 

1 comment:

CEO Wife said...

I totally agree. Tonight I came to to the same realization that I've been delusional thinking that this show was somewhat entertaining any longer. I think Steve Carrell saw the writing on the wall and that's why he bailed. Will Ferrel's guest appearance has been embarrassing which pains me because I love him.

Gotta find something more interesting to do on Thursdays, like watching C-SPAN.